You know you've been playing Genesis too much when..

Laughter should fill this community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Padraig
Wanderer

Re: You know you've been playing Genesis too much when..

Post by Padraig » 05 May 2011 01:32

I frequently use, especially on MSN:

nod
' <- instead of 'say'
look
msmile
hiss
rasp

:roll:
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 06 Oct 2011 23:15

:o someone types v i t a l s instead of just v?
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 17 May 2014 08:58

Maybe the reason why I haven't gotten much work done at the univ is because my brute is too high... Regardless of how much I try, I only get slight progress at a maximum.

I see people smoking downstairs at the univ or at work, and I interpret that as idling...

My ex girlfriend knew about my vices, and when I spaced out, she said I was link dead... (yes, and the funniest thing is that I space out mostly because when I'm totally bored, I usually think of areas and walk them in my mind to better learn them... yes, yes, I know how weird that sounds - see now why she's an EX girlfriend?)

and.... drum roll... the number one emote I use in all chats, even at work (we use skype and lync at work to communicate with teammates, yes team mates, not colleagues, all over the world), is......

"grin"

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 07 Nov 2014 10:21

Aristos wrote:Maybe the reason why I haven't gotten much work done at the univ is because my brute is too high... Regardless of how much I try, I only get slight progress at a maximum.

I see people smoking downstairs at the univ or at work, and I interpret that as idling...

My ex girlfriend knew about my vices, and when I spaced out, she said I was link dead... (yes, and the funniest thing is that I space out mostly because when I'm totally bored, I usually think of areas and walk them in my mind to better learn them... yes, yes, I know how weird that sounds - see now why she's an EX girlfriend?)

and.... drum roll... the number one emote I use in all chats, even at work (we use skype and lync at work to communicate with teammates, yes team mates, not colleagues, all over the world), is......

"grin"

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Nov 2014 18:15

Aristos: So THATS why I make so slow progress when working. Too much brute. Can you send me some walkthroughs for RL quests?

Taro
Adventurer

Post by Taro » 07 Mar 2016 02:22

I've literally in conversation said "Say whatever." Or "Nod." I cover it pretty well though.
“There was this about vampires : they could never look scruffy. Instead, they were... what was the word... deshabille. It meant untidy, but with bags and bags of style.”

Elemmiire
Beginner

Post by Elemmiire » 11 Mar 2016 16:25

When I feel like 3rd person view in RL :lol:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/