View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 Apr 2018 10:06

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
You know you've been playing Genesis too much when.. 
Wanderer

I frequently use, especially on MSN:

nod
' <- instead of 'say'
look
msmile
hiss
rasp

:roll:

05 May 2011 01:32
Myth

:o someone types v i t a l s instead of just v?

06 Oct 2011 23:15
Veteran

Maybe the reason why I haven't gotten much work done at the univ is because my brute is too high... Regardless of how much I try, I only get slight progress at a maximum.

I see people smoking downstairs at the univ or at work, and I interpret that as idling...

My ex girlfriend knew about my vices, and when I spaced out, she said I was link dead... (yes, and the funniest thing is that I space out mostly because when I'm totally bored, I usually think of areas and walk them in my mind to better learn them... yes, yes, I know how weird that sounds - see now why she's an EX girlfriend?)

and.... drum roll... the number one emote I use in all chats, even at work (we use skype and lync at work to communicate with teammates, yes team mates, not colleagues, all over the world), is......

"grin"

17 May 2014 08:58
Veteran

Aristos wrote:
Maybe the reason why I haven't gotten much work done at the univ is because my brute is too high... Regardless of how much I try, I only get slight progress at a maximum.

I see people smoking downstairs at the univ or at work, and I interpret that as idling...

My ex girlfriend knew about my vices, and when I spaced out, she said I was link dead... (yes, and the funniest thing is that I space out mostly because when I'm totally bored, I usually think of areas and walk them in my mind to better learn them... yes, yes, I know how weird that sounds - see now why she's an EX girlfriend?)

and.... drum roll... the number one emote I use in all chats, even at work (we use skype and lync at work to communicate with teammates, yes team mates, not colleagues, all over the world), is......

"grin"

07 Nov 2014 10:21
Site Admin

Aristos: So THATS why I make so slow progress when working. Too much brute. Can you send me some walkthroughs for RL quests?

07 Nov 2014 18:15
Wanderer

I've literally in conversation said "Say whatever." Or "Nod." I cover it pretty well though.

07 Mar 2016 02:22
Beginner

When I feel like 3rd person view in RL :lol:

11 Mar 2016 16:25
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3