Something fun !!

Laughter should fill this community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Orien
Apprentice

Something fun !!

Post by Orien » 14 Jul 2016 02:28

You ask the shadowy veiled female human: open gate

The shadowy veiled female human whispers: Your race is foreign to Sybarus.
The shadowy veiled female human whispers: I regret that I cannot open the gate to you.

You wear the drow costume.

You ask the shadowy veiled female human: open gate

The shadowy veiled female human speaks: Ok, I'll let you in this time. But behave yourself.
The shadowy veiled female human gives you a piece of vellum.
The shadowy veiled female human places a tiny black sphere in the indentation in the black steel gate and turns it slowly.
The shadowy veiled female human pushes the massive steel gate.
The gate swings open slowly on silent hinges.

The corridor runs staight to the east, the walls made of a smooth limestone and the floor is covered in an intricate, abstract swirl of stones and metals. To the north is a large room from which wisps of cold mist blow, and to the south is an opening to another room. Rising to the west is a massive black steel gate which stands open to a tunnel beyond.
There are three obvious exits: east, north and south.
When you wield the carved quickwood hoopak your head is suddenly filled with the voices of a thousand animals, and you can almost feel the staff move between your hands.

You stop wielding the carved quickwood hoopak.

You wear the drow costume.

You grab around the carved quickwood hoopak.
You feel a bit silly trying to wield a kender weapon.
Cool !! Now mah hobbit friends just need a costume to wield a Quickwood !! Orien just need a Ogre costume to wear their enormous pack and what not !? :lol:

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

Gronkas
Beginner

Re: Something fun !!

Post by Gronkas » 18 Jul 2016 18:39

:lol: Imagine if you found a dwarven costume you could start growing a beard ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/