Laughter should fill this community
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 03 Mar 2016 14:51
- Location: Felwinter's Peak
While doing the Water Seed quest at the Crystalline Palace I caught this:
Code: Select all
You follow the small path between the shrubberies. As you enter this shady spot, you hear a faint 'ni' echoing somewhere among the trees.
Well played, wizard.
We have some bad hombres in Vingaard Keep.
- Posts: 765
- Joined: 17 Apr 2012 12:09
Back in the days Calian could 'cni' someone. Not sure if it was re-implemented during their recode.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Zhar wrote:Back in the days Calian could 'cni' someone. Not sure if it was re-implemented during their recode.
"Blabla shouts "NI!" at you! You fall down in pain" or something xD
- Site Admin
- Posts: 308
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010 01:14
Many old guilds had fun stuff like that.
- Posts: 128
- Joined: 29 Jul 2010 15:29
- Location: China
Yes, Calians can still do Ni!!!!