Griefing Jokes: harass your insides

Laughter should fill this community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Sibbedidenn
Adept

Griefing Jokes: harass your insides

Post by Sibbedidenn » 18 Jul 2017 03:23

You know, I'll never forget my first grief. I was in the dwarf city outside of Sparkle to the north. I was playing a dwarf back then and I guess I blended in quite naturally because before I knew it... I WAS BEING ATTACKED. ...

Someone was showing a newbier newb than me the ropes and was raiding the city, killing all the dwarves.

... So I started fighting back and <scream>ing and shortly the older one caught on that I was a player and stopped. The newb was nearly dead though and I was geared up - and certainly wasn't going to let them get away with it. I would've of been fine if they would have kept fighting and ended me But what did they do? The pro took the team for a little speed walk and fled. To this day I have not had my revenge. I guess I was too much dwarf for the cowards.

What is your funniest grief story? :D

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: Griefing Jokes: harass your insides

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 18 Jul 2017 19:06

Bumped into to someone who I knew only in passing and teamed up with him, taking him out on the Bloodsea. He had no sailing skills so couldn't move the boat. Attacked him and threatened to kill him if he didn't pledge allegiance to Takhisis. Think he quit out leaving all his gear behind, or maybe he could zodiac away back then. The same person was later a General in the Armies. lol

Nothing wrong with a little grief from time to time. Livens things up.

I want to hear the story of Sonic from someone who knows.
As afaik he is the only deleted griefer who got himself brought back as an npc in honour of his grief acomplishments.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Meercat
Beginner

Post by Meercat » 19 Jul 2017 13:32

Some people would probably consider this griefing, I just thought it was hilarious.
One day one of my toons was be-bopping through the shire when suddenly a pigeon arrived with a message from a dwarven friend. I read the message and it just said "Peck peck peck." I was a little bewildered but continued on my journey. Another pigeon arrived bearing the same message, then another, then another, and another and another... it was raining pigeons, each of them with tiny messages that were pecking me. I'm laughing my ass off and start trying to run for shelter, finally I made it to the Brandybuck Inn where the pigeons couldn't get me. I sat there for a while, holding about 50 pecking pigeons with tears of laughter streaming down my face trying to figure out what to do. Finally after five minutes I got bored and thought that surely there were no more pigeons, I mean how many could he possibly have? So I ventured out of the inn only to immediately get bombarded with pecking pigeons again, maybe like 150 to 200 total. I was dying laughing, I'm cracking up just thinking about it. I wish I could remember the name of the dwarf that did that, funny as hell.

Dorrien
Adventurer

Post by Dorrien » 19 Jul 2017 18:28

Not sure this goes here but oh well...

I was once a sword user and working on mastering a Jagged Black Scimitar. As I made my way to a secluded area where I would not unwittingly harm fellow travelers, I boarded a very well-used boat. The boat to Calia. Upon boarding the boat, I immediately attacked and decapitated (almost ZERO time lapsed from when I boarded to the death) an innocent traveler who had done me no wrong... I waited on the boat for sometime hoping he would return... alas I think he will never sail again...

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 19 Jul 2017 19:14

Does taunting a dead teammate with his head count?

Ogre-triggers FTW

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/