Being Truly Evil

Laughter should fill this community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Sibbedidenn
Adept

Being Truly Evil

Post by Sibbedidenn » 12 Sep 2017 03:47

So there are only about 5 (or 7, generously) active necros these days including me. Necromancers who are on every, every other day. Now, I admit I am not the strongest role player and I am more average then evil. I do know of one Necro who is truly evil... all the way to the bones. Every three or four days as I am roaming the temple of vile darkness I find a white duck. This is the same white duck for the Sacrifice Duck Quest in the Sparkle Domain.

So every time this Necro gets on they are going to get this duck and then bringing it back to the temple just so that no one else can get the duck. And they are doing this consistently.

I do not want to know who this is or anything, I just wish I, as a character, was that evil.

Or, it could mean necros suck at questing, eh

mallor
Rising Hero

Re: Being Truly Evil

Post by mallor » 12 Sep 2017 07:40

There is a big difference between roleplaying evil and being a dick.

Or maybe they roleplay a dick!

http://thenoobcomic.com/comic/35/

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 12 Sep 2017 07:57

I agree with Mallor, bad roleplaying in my opinion as well. Sacrificing the duck is something that makes a player more evil, so when someone plays an evil char, why would someone stop that process.

Also its a reall beginners quest. Making it harder for the 'younger' ones to finish a quest, is just ... being a dick.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 13 Sep 2017 21:07

Obviously, you have not grasped the evil found in the heart of every duck. They are to the Necro guildhalls what the Jazur Flame is to the Union of Shadows! Do not speak ill of those who toil to assure their presence!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/