In game humor

Laughter should fill this community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Greneth

Re: In game humor

Post by Greneth » 07 Apr 2015 01:27

You determine that the weight is 8.6 kilograms and you judge its volume is about 17 liters. You estimate its worth to 7 silver and 6 copper coins. The battered chest seems to be able to last a while. It rejects being sold as it is keep protected.
The battered chest appears to be nearly half full.
> exa chest
This old wooden chest has a battered lid which can barely move. The wooden slats that form the chest are slightly rotted also, but it still is capable of holding quite a bit.
The battered chest is empty.
Well then...

Drip
Wanderer
Posts: 57
Joined: 31 Jan 2015 06:28
Location: Canada

Re: In game humor

Post by Drip » 07 Apr 2015 02:05

There seems to be a lot of containers that looks full with <appraise> but isn't...
(if you don't understand what I've written, assume I have bad wording)

User avatar
Alisa
Rising Hero
Posts: 355
Joined: 16 Nov 2014 23:10

Re: In game humor

Post by Alisa » 07 Apr 2015 06:27

Drip wrote:There seems to be a lot of containers that looks full with <appraise> but isn't...
like my bank account

Greneth

Re: In game humor

Post by Greneth » 08 Apr 2015 00:52

You are the leader of your team. The members are someone.
Ominous...

User avatar
OgreToyBoy
Champion
Posts: 610
Joined: 05 Mar 2010 11:36

Re: In game humor

Post by OgreToyBoy » 08 Apr 2015 10:17

Greneth wrote:
You are the leader of your team. The members are someone.
Ominous...
We all had an imaginary friend in our childhood :)

Kvator
Champion
Posts: 561
Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25

Re: In game humor

Post by Kvator » 08 Apr 2015 20:29

Jooli+ Yur'Nash of the Iron Rock, Merciless General of the Red Fang, the
General of the Blue Dragonarmies of Ansalon and Fabled Swordmaiden and
Defender of Vingaard Keep, myth, female goblin

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHhahhahahhaAHHAHA :D

Chanele
Titan
Posts: 510
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 12:39

Re: In game humor

Post by Chanele » 08 Apr 2015 21:25

So cute.

Arcon

Re: In game humor

Post by Arcon » 08 Apr 2015 21:43

Kvator wrote:Jooli+ Yur'Nash of the Iron Rock, Merciless General of the Red Fang, the
General of the Blue Dragonarmies of Ansalon and Fabled Swordmaiden and
Defender of Vingaard Keep, myth, female goblin

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHhahhahahhaAHHAHA :D
Err, shouldn't it be in the code that a bda can't kill Kitiara? Especially during an attack on the Keep.

Greneth

Re: In game humor

Post by Greneth » 08 Apr 2015 21:58

Arcon wrote:
Kvator wrote:Jooli+ Yur'Nash of the Iron Rock, Merciless General of the Red Fang, the
General of the Blue Dragonarmies of Ansalon and Fabled Swordmaiden and
Defender of Vingaard Keep, myth, female goblin

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHhahhahahhaAHHAHA :D
Err, shouldn't it be in the code that a bda can't kill Kitiara? Especially during an attack on the Keep.
Course not that would mean they couldnt get her sword

User avatar
Zhar
Wizard
Posts: 782
Joined: 17 Apr 2012 12:09

Re: In game humor

Post by Zhar » 08 Apr 2015 23:56

This definitely tops members of Angmar being mentioned publicly on the board in Calian Palace as top defenders during the kroug raid.

Where are all the goodies if followers of the evil path are defending their guilds now?
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/