Looking a gift horse in the mouth

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: Looking a gift horse in the mouth

Post by Alorrana » 29 Mar 2011 08:54

yes it was funny.. but what was so funny about it ? i dont get it.. Pharaxes has always had triggers turned on.. and besides why would you kill someone idle..? i dont get the fun in that.. Ohh look.. hes health is dropping... Ohh he died, with me not doing anything.. Ohh im such a champ, a killer, A real mans MAN... Yir ! tough guys.. Had to be the most low kill this season on gen.. and funny no one braggs about it.. they know they will proberly get killed uber when they meet up again.. So yeah great kill.. again, real man like.. real tough.. Yeah !! quite fun... ehh..?

What would have been funny was if he was moved around(not possible) items stolen, robbed, painted on, stuff that could be fun to do with idle people.. but logging your second in, And yes I know who it was, giving him mosses because you know hes there, and then logging out.. thats no kill, that being scum in my book.. but anyways, Pharaxes is indeed my friend, and what happened to him was wrong.. Yes it was foolish to leave eat triggers running, but who would have quessed that some one would find joy in giving herbs to an idle person..? in a church..
Last edited by Alorrana on 29 Mar 2011 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 29 Mar 2011 08:57

He had idled for hours with EQ, he got what he deserved.
He should have been killed for breaking the rules anyway but wizards seems to look the other way, why? I have no idea. Some people seem to have their own little guardian.
Gorboth, do you want to be mine?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 29 Mar 2011 09:01

Chanele wrote:He had idled for hours with EQ, he got what he deserved.
He should have been killed for breaking the rules anyway but wizards seems to look the other way, why? I have no idea. Some people seem to have their own little guardian.
Gorboth, do you want to be mine?
Well it should still be a wizard who killed him then.. not some snothead with a grudge.. Ohh whine whine hes idle with armours.. whine whine.. fuck that. report him to the wizards, and then let them deal with it..

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 29 Mar 2011 09:04

Wizards keeps saying mortals should handle their own buisness and when that happens they intervene, Pathetic I would say.
This is a perfect way for players to handle botters and eq-idlers but it was removed....I dont get it. Hypocrits.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 29 Mar 2011 09:06

i see both sides... but anyways. what happened happened.. and thats it.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 29 Mar 2011 09:10

I start to loose more and more thrust for our admins. I mean come on, care for the players that actually "play" the game not for the robots.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 29 Mar 2011 09:15

Never trust a wizard.. ;)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 29 Mar 2011 09:54

Alorrana wrote:Well it should still be a wizard who killed him then.. not some snothead with a grudge.. Ohh whine whine hes idle with armours.. whine whine.. fuck that. report him to the wizards, and then let them deal with it..
it's not I like/know/dislike Pharaxes ... I just heard he's a hardcore grinder (possible on bot-triggers) ... but he's not the only one
that being said, I second Alorrana's note: if someone idles/bots and you spot him/her - report it

afaik stuff like "I killed him because he was botting/idling" was deemed as "not welcome" in Gen (with regards to some of the former vamps' actions)

on the other hand Pharaxes' was his own killer - using as many triggers as he's rumoured to use, he should know better than to make triggers for eating herbs (as you state it, Alorrana)

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 29 Mar 2011 10:06

Laurel wrote:
Alorrana wrote:Well it should still be a wizard who killed him then.. not some snothead with a grudge.. Ohh whine whine hes idle with armours.. whine whine.. fuck that. report him to the wizards, and then let them deal with it..
it's not I like/know/dislike Pharaxes ... I just heard he's a hardcore grinder (possible on bot-triggers) ... but he's not the only one
that being said, I second Alorrana's note: if someone idles/bots and you spot him/her - report it

afaik stuff like "I killed him because he was botting/idling" was deemed as "not welcome" in Gen (with regards to some of the former vamps' actions)

on the other hand Pharaxes' was his own killer - using as many triggers as he's rumoured to use, he should know better than to make triggers for eating herbs (as you state it, Alorrana)

Vampire moss you dont have to eat... just have it in your inventory :) Still its silly, he deserved to die, dont restore him, he will bot it up in a week :P

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 29 Mar 2011 10:19

Draugor wrote:Vampire moss you dont have to eat... just have it in your inventory :) Still its silly, he deserved to die, dont restore him, he will bot it up in a week :P
I have to investigate some herbs it seems
anyway - Alorrana stated it was his eating triggers (which don't work for herbs if not specified)

if it was like you describe it, Pharaxes is guilty of having too much trust in his friends and triggers to take care of him

still it shouldn't be a second (or any other mortal tbh) to execute the punishment for this

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/