Death lost the bet!

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kiara
Champion

Re: Death lost the bet!

Post by Kiara » 16 Nov 2013 00:32

Laurel wrote:
arcon wrote:I guess you could say that if you are very violent then you are most likely too big anyway. ;)
:shock: :?

sidequestion:
what would now be the goal to actually kill someone? gear?
Yeah... it feels a little... pointless now...?

I dont think the death penalty change will have any effect on PVP without some type of reward system. Perhaps a negative effect. Considering how much preparation and effort is needed to kill someone, especially if you have no PVP abilities, without some type of reward, why bother?

But thats just speculation. Maybe I am wrong. Guess we'll see!

Habiki
Adept

Post by Habiki » 16 Nov 2013 06:34

I'm just musing here, but maybe we could do a corresponding game event... like assassins. Some colleges have a game where students have to kill someone else on campus with a squirt gun or something. They receive their target and have to take them out. What if there was a box in which you could take a name of an active person in game, and your mission was to kill that random person and receive a reward? With no death penalty already being implemented, it would make a pretty fun time. Perhaps some protections could be put in place to make it not so bad for the victim. Who would be the top assassin? Tee hee...

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 16 Nov 2013 16:43

Habiki wrote:I'm just musing here, but maybe we could do a corresponding game event... like assassins. Some colleges have a game where students have to kill someone else on campus with a squirt gun or something. They receive their target and have to take them out. What if there was a box in which you could take a name of an active person in game, and your mission was to kill that random person and receive a reward? With no death penalty already being implemented, it would make a pretty fun time. Perhaps some protections could be put in place to make it not so bad for the victim. Who would be the top assassin? Tee hee...

There is already a similar event running though! Only difference is all the names you draw starts with M and ends with a AGE.

But seriously, its a fun idea!

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 16 Nov 2013 16:58

Kiara wrote:
Habiki wrote:I'm just musing here, but maybe we could do a corresponding game event... like assassins. Some colleges have a game where students have to kill someone else on campus with a squirt gun or something. They receive their target and have to take them out. What if there was a box in which you could take a name of an active person in game, and your mission was to kill that random person and receive a reward? With no death penalty already being implemented, it would make a pretty fun time. Perhaps some protections could be put in place to make it not so bad for the victim. Who would be the top assassin? Tee hee...

There is already a similar event running though! Only difference is all the names you draw starts with M and ends with a AGE.

But seriously, its a fun idea!
Mirage?

By the way, how is your initiative going Kiara?
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 16 Nov 2013 17:01

We always did a nerf gun (shooting) or a spoon (stabbing). And I once jumped over a short wall and down a flight of stairs attempting to get a target. Needless to say, my clumsy self, I broke my glasses and tore a ligament in my knee. As high risk, high reward as it comes. :twisted:
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 16 Nov 2013 17:11

Mirage... hah. Funny.

The event is going well. Although we could use non-myth mage idling in Sparkle square. Interested?

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 16 Nov 2013 17:36

Kiara wrote:Mirage... hah. Funny.

The event is going well. Although we could use non-myth mage idling in Sparkle square. Interested?
Do that exist?

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 16 Nov 2013 19:00

Arcon: Sparkle square? Isn't the place with the well a square? That's how I've always seen it!

Maybe thats way Kas never showed up though, he couldn't find it. Typical.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 16 Nov 2013 19:36

Kiara wrote:Arcon: Sparkle square? Isn't the place with the well a square? That's how I've always seen it!

Maybe thats way Kas never showed up though, he couldn't find it. Typical.
Sparkle? Kas's skills in geography is abit rusty, but is it somewhere near Pelargir?
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 16 Nov 2013 19:51

arcon wrote:
Kiara wrote:Mirage... hah. Funny.

Do that exist?
I meant a non-myth mage

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/