Necro Event - Final Week!

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Necro Event - Final Week!

Post by gorboth » 05 Jan 2014 23:49

Yep! Just catching up on numerous things.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 06 Jan 2014 18:08

gorboth wrote:Yep! Just catching up on numerous things.

G.
Can you separate all three rewards: Necrabellum event, Christmas event Phase 1 and Christmas event Phase 2

So we could experience rewards separately?

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 06 Jan 2014 19:25

zar wrote:
gorboth wrote:Yep! Just catching up on numerous things.

G.
Can you separate all three rewards: Necrabellum event, Christmas event Phase 1 and Christmas event Phase 2

So we could experience rewards separately?
Events always have separate rewards?? So necros is definitely its own thing? And Petros has already said Phase 1 and 2 in hams will be separate.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 06 Jan 2014 21:25

Kiara wrote: Events always have separate rewards?? So necros is definitely its own thing? And Petros has already said Phase 1 and 2 in hams will be separate.
Usually you just "claim reward" and get your reward
I suppose if pay day will come for all event at the same time we will "claim reward" once and we will get all three rewards.
I'd love to do "claim reward" thrice and too see and compare what progress do I get from each of them separately.

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 06 Jan 2014 22:20

zar wrote:
Kiara wrote: Events always have separate rewards?? So necros is definitely its own thing? And Petros has already said Phase 1 and 2 in hams will be separate.
Usually you just "claim reward" and get your reward
I suppose if pay day will come for all event at the same time we will "claim reward" once and we will get all three rewards.
I'd love to do "claim reward" thrice and too see and compare what progress do I get from each of them separately.
Ah. Yeah that would be good.

Although with the new quest XP progress bar you'll probably hit "fantastic" on all events so you wont be able to compare anyway?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/