Christmas Event Phase 2

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zar
Hero

Re: Christmas Event Phase 2

Post by Zar » 08 Jan 2014 22:27

Kiara wrote:So now what do we do...?
Wait patiently for our rewards?

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 08 Jan 2014 22:32

zar wrote:
For a few days we wait patiently. Then we politely ask for results. Then we get annoyed and complain here. Then we give up. Then we forget about it. And then suddenly the results arrive!

Well actually most recent events have been very quick with results! *cross*

In the meantime, there's always the mage event. It'll be fun to hunt mages instead of pigs again. Although they're pretty similar. Except the mages can fly, and pigs cant! :)

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 08 Jan 2014 23:08

Kiara wrote: In the meantime, there's always the mage event. It'll be fun to hunt mages instead of pigs again. Although they're pretty similar. Except the mages can fly, and pigs cant! :)
Please, implement stone to give a path to nearest mage

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 08 Jan 2014 23:09

or stone which can reveal mage in the room :twisted:

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 08 Jan 2014 23:11

Kiara wrote:
zar wrote:
For a few days we wait patiently. Then we politely ask for results. Then we get annoyed and complain here. Then we give up. Then we forget about it. And then suddenly the results arrive!

Well actually most recent events have been very quick with results! *cross*

In the meantime, there's always the mage event. It'll be fun to hunt mages instead of pigs again. Although they're pretty similar. Except the mages can fly, and pigs cant! :)
Sure pigs can fly. From the top of the tower, I assure you, they do fly atleast a few seconds and pretty much similar to elven prisoners from the dungeon. Nothing wrong with conducting some experiments related to the more native mystical forces Arda provides you know.

What might be more interesting though is if Kenders share the same property as the elves when it comes to free-float and flying...
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 15 Jan 2014 03:30

Kas: Kenders have always been able to fly. It's just a well kept secret. Don't tell anyone!

Kinda funny btw, after sleeping for a week since ham event ended, I returned yesterday and I still keep typing 'q' (which was my alias for "exa stone"). All I get though is:

Code: Select all

q
You find no stone.
*pout*

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 15 Jan 2014 16:36

Kiara wrote:Kas: Kenders have always been able to fly. It's just a well kept secret. Don't tell anyone!

Kinda funny btw, after sleeping for a week since ham event ended, I returned yesterday and I still keep typing 'q' (which was my alias for "exa stone"). All I get though is:

Code: Select all

q
You find no stone.
*pout*
Weird, mine is an alias for x board, and I don't find any event results there either. We're having bad luck.

:P
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 15 Jan 2014 19:39

Removed post...offtopic and funny only to me.

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 15 Jan 2014 20:04

Manglor wrote:Removed post... ... funny only to me.
How does that differ from normal?

I KID! I KID!
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 15 Jan 2014 22:54

Amorana wrote:
Manglor wrote:Removed post... ... funny only to me.
How does that differ from normal?

I KID! I KID!
True... :P

I think it was "When I played WoW I bound 'q' to Mortal Strike and watched the qq'ing begin." ... yeah. *cricket*

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/