Player killing rules updated

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: Player killing rules updated

Post by Laurel » 29 Mar 2015 16:15

Amorana wrote:The massive goblins block, Laurel. I couldn't move on.

The only loot I picked up at all was some helmets. And they're probably all still sitting on the road outside (where I left them, because I was lightening before we did a fair amount of running.) You're welcome to them.

So, sorry I took what - one kill? I'm sure I didn't hurt your progress too much.
So easy to find excuses and reasons for yourself, so hard to do the same for others. Some people have been hunted and killed for similar stuff and not really long ago. I don't give a flying f about those kills or loot. I do care about double standards wherever I see them.

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 29 Mar 2015 16:30

Laurel wrote:
Amorana wrote:so hard to do the same for others.
Not sure what you are referencing. I've never really given anyone hell for stealing my loot or kills. It's never really bothered me that much, unless someone was stealing a real nice item. In fact, I recently went out of my way to help someone fix their script who was stealing kills/loot, not for the sake of myself, but because I had guild mates ready to attack them over it. I honestly don't get bent out of shape about that like others.

I was answering Mersereau's question in what you quoted.

Perhaps go back and try reading the thread again.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Mar 2015 19:42

Amorana wrote:
Laurel wrote:
Amorana wrote:so hard to do the same for others.
Not sure what you are referencing. I've never really given anyone hell for stealing my loot or kills. It's never really bothered me that much, unless someone was stealing a real nice item. In fact, I recently went out of my way to help someone fix their script who was stealing kills/loot, not for the sake of myself, but because I had guild mates ready to attack them over it. I honestly don't get bent out of shape about that like others.

I was answering Mersereau's question in what you quoted.

Perhaps go back and try reading the thread again.
My previous post here was a general statement based on that situation, but not aimed at you - so not personal intended. You be my guest, on the other hand.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 30 Mar 2015 20:41

Amorana wrote:The massive goblins block, Laurel. I couldn't move on.

The only loot I picked up at all was some helmets. And they're probably all still sitting on the road outside (where I left them, because I was lightening before we did a fair amount of running.) You're welcome to them.

So, sorry I took what - one kill? I'm sure I didn't hurt your progress too much.

For future reference, Amorana; The rooms that holds possible huge goblins in the Goblin caves, where blocking is a fact, always allows the entering party to leave back the exit from whence they came. You could have left ;)
Flee you fools!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/