Updated rules and new help file

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Updated rules and new help file

Post by Cherek » 15 Feb 2016 15:18

I removed three posts that were completely off topic. Sorry guys, usually we are not super-strict with that, but I asked for opinions about what's a good level to be not considered a newbie, and and your replies had nothing to do with that topic, or the common board post at all, and would just have started some kind of flaming / personal fight and completely killed any serious discussion.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 15 Feb 2016 22:55

Zhar wrote:
1. Age - 10 days (the age at which you can start signing the signature books)
2. Size - veteran (veteran is clearly not a newbie), a level equivalent of old champion, easily reachable within the 8-10 day window

This is what Zhar adviced after we had this discussion before on the forum. I back then thought it makes sense and i still do :).

Also i would suggest that there comes an help topic on pins, for example where to get a new one and what the rules of Ntell are.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 16 Feb 2016 02:11

gold bezie wrote:Zhar wrote:
1. Age - 10 days (the age at which you can start signing the signature books)
2. Size - veteran (veteran is clearly not a newbie), a level equivalent of old champion, easily reachable within the 8-10 day window

This is what Zhar adviced after we had this discussion before on the forum. I back then thought it makes sense and i still do :).

Also i would suggest that there comes an help topic on pins, for example where to get a new one and what the rules of Ntell are.
Those are good suggestions from Zhar, I agree.

So is your suggestion for help on ntell.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/