Mortal Enhancing Drugs

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Titan

Re: Mortal Enhancing Drugs

Post by Avatar » 16 Jul 2016 18:15

I wish botters would be slammed as well.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 16 Jul 2016 21:18

Avatar wrote:I wish botters would be slammed as well.
EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE :D

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 19 Jul 2016 17:42

A shame this wasn't implemented when people were abusing it and running people off the game.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 19 Jul 2016 19:01

Zestana wrote:A shame this wasn't implemented when people were abusing it and running people off the game.

Shame it was ever allowed to begin with tbh :P

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 20 Jul 2016 16:04

Draugor wrote:
Zestana wrote:A shame this wasn't implemented when people were abusing it and running people off the game.

Truth. That the description of it fell very much in line with the existing rules but wasn't enforced because it wasn't specifically mentioned was fairly asinine. That's like using the mentality.... I want that shiny item... stealing is wrong... there's no sign that says specifically no stealing though.... Shiny item is now mine.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 20 Jul 2016 16:56

Zestana wrote:
Draugor wrote:

Truth. That the description of it fell very much in line with the existing rules but wasn't enforced because it wasn't specifically mentioned was fairly asinine. That's like using the mentality.... I want that shiny item... stealing is wrong... there's no sign that says specifically no stealing though.... Shiny item is now mine.

Yupp, its here now tho, thankfully :P Now if they can actually prove it and they actually punish people for it, unlike scripting wich they dont even monitor :P

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 20 Jul 2016 23:53

Draugor wrote: Yupp, its here now tho, thankfully :P Now if they can actually prove it and they actually punish people for it, unlike scripting which they dont even monitor :P
Just because we dont send a mail to you every time we check if someone is botting, does not mean we do not check and/or catch people you know.:)

But like I have said a number of times, you players can do a lot too simply by not teaming with those who bot, don't allow botting in your guild, kill bots, report bots, etc, etc. Same goes for hunting triggers, double logging and other things that are against the game rules. The AoP is one person, with only two eyes, and limited time.

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Post by Dhez » 21 Jul 2016 09:55

Two pages in and I still don't know which mortal enhancing drugs we're discussing here.

Could we be a bit more specific to aid those of us who haven't been in the game for over twenty years?
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 21 Jul 2016 10:29

autohunt scripts
escaping fight via automated movement is also banner

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 21 Jul 2016 10:49

I wonder if auto-flee is also banned?

Fleeing when a known oppenent enter the room :-)

How about auto-attacks?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/