End of Summer Update

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Re: End of Summer Update

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 08 Nov 2016 05:02

Cherek wrote:
Emmiline Calaith wrote:So, according to your chart, Gorboth, the game is going nowhere but up? This is great news! Thanks for the update.
Oh yeah, it definitely is. I think we even have a serious shot at seeing 100+ players on the who list in the foreseeable future if we keep this up. That would be just awesome!
I don't think I've ever seen us reach that amount of players at once! I really hope you're right! (:
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 08 Nov 2016 05:10

Emmiline Calaith wrote:
Cherek wrote:
Emmiline Calaith wrote:So, according to your chart, Gorboth, the game is going nowhere but up? This is great news! Thanks for the update.
Oh yeah, it definitely is. I think we even have a serious shot at seeing 100+ players on the who list in the foreseeable future if we keep this up. That would be just awesome!
I don't think I've ever seen us reach that amount of players at once! I really hope you're right! (:
In the 90s there was a hard cap on players at around 110 from memory... players had to queue to enter!

God I hated being queued.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 08 Nov 2016 08:49

Arman wrote:In the 90s there was a hard cap on players at around 110 from memory... players had to queue to enter!
Reel to reel servers?
I'm just kidding. :P

But, on a related note, I recently dug up some old thumb-drives that I remembered having HUGE storage capacities.. Then I saw that they were marked "512MB" and I laughed. Now I carry around "small" 16 Gig flash drives. How things have changed!

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 08 Nov 2016 09:01

Melarec wrote:
Arman wrote:In the 90s there was a hard cap on players at around 110 from memory... players had to queue to enter!
Reel to reel servers?
I'm just kidding. :P

But, on a related note, I recently dug up some old thumb-drives that I remembered having HUGE storage capacities.. Then I saw that they were marked "512MB" and I laughed. Now I carry around "small" 16 Gig flash drives. How things have changed!
I still keep around 4MB hard drive and 256KB RAM sticks as souvenirs from the old days :P
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 08 Nov 2016 09:33

Paying by the minute to sit in a queue.. naaw, the good old days <3
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

Titan

Post by Avatar » 08 Nov 2016 10:37

nils wrote:Paying by the minute to sit in a queue.. naaw, the good old days <3
Was good fun when a chatline was added to the queue :)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Sykil
Adept

Post by Sykil » 08 Nov 2016 13:52

is bad for lose you link. q for too long. is finaly turn and gear lose
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/