State of the Donut - 2016

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Arman
Wizard

Re: State of the Donut - 2016

Post by Arman » 16 Jan 2017 05:43

Awesome write-up, thanks Gorboth!

Reminds me I still need to publicly post the roadmap for development in 2017 for Krynn/Ansalon. While I've posted a detailed roadmap for the wizard community, I'm not sure how much I want to share with the player community... I am not sure how many of you like spoilers? ;-)

kirsach
Wanderer

Post by kirsach » 16 Jan 2017 10:08

Arman wrote:Awesome write-up, thanks Gorboth!

Reminds me I still need to publicly post the roadmap for development in 2017 for Krynn/Ansalon. While I've posted a detailed roadmap for the wizard community, I'm not sure how much I want to share with the player community... I am not sure how many of you like spoilers? ;-)
Arma - yes we do. Just add SPOILER message at the beggining.

But for sure we would like to see roadmap from you. Looking for the development you have made in last year, probably we all - mortals are looking forward to see what will happend in Krynn/Ansalon domain this year. Especially when we remember that this domain is one of the best managed domain, with a huge gameplay potential.

kirsach
Wanderer

Post by kirsach » 16 Jan 2017 10:08

But for sure we would like to see roadmap from you. Looking for the development you have made in last year, probably we all - mortals are looking forward to see what will happend in Krynn/Ansalon domain this year. Especially when we remember that this domain is one of the best managed domain, with a huge gameplay potential.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 16 Jan 2017 14:30

kirsach wrote:

Ok. If players are interested i'll pull together a summarised roadmap for 2017 some time this week. Just remember the old adage about best laid plans...

Celemir
Wanderer

Post by Celemir » 16 Jan 2017 16:08

Arman wrote:
kirsach wrote:

Ok. If players are interested i'll pull together a summarised roadmap for 2017 some time this week. Just remember the old adage about best laid plans...
That would be great!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 17 Jan 2017 01:42

Hmmm ... my new guild is a Krynn guild, too. ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/