Guild stats and brutality

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
User avatar
cotillion
Site Admin
Posts: 308
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 01:14

Guild stats and brutality

Post by cotillion » 22 Nov 2017 14:31

Code: Select all

Greetings.

There has been a change in how experience is added to your 
guild stats. Your brutality is no longer a factor for guild 
stats.

This also means that death recovery assistance no longer provides any
benefits to their growth.

- Cotillion


User avatar
Irk
Rising Hero
Posts: 335
Joined: 14 Apr 2010 01:23

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by Irk » 22 Nov 2017 15:35

if i understand it correctly it is awesome change.
Now you dont have to die to lower brute for easier exp, but whatever brute you have, there will always go the same amount of exp to gstat after killing the same mob?

User avatar
cotillion
Site Admin
Posts: 308
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 01:14

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by cotillion » 22 Nov 2017 16:05

Irk wrote:if i understand it correctly it is awesome change.
Now you dont have to die to lower brute for easier exp, but whatever brute you have, there will always go the same amount of exp to gstat after killing the same mob?
Yes. The XP allocation still depends on the guild tax though.

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1774
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by Draugor » 22 Nov 2017 16:27

Awesome change, however, how would one go about getting ranks now? Is there a standard baseline`for xp or?

mallor
Rising Hero
Posts: 371
Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by mallor » 22 Nov 2017 16:55

I was planning to "die down to expert" twice, now I won't need to!

Amberlee
Myth
Posts: 1373
Joined: 08 Mar 2010 19:50
Location: Kristiansund, Norway

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by Amberlee » 22 Nov 2017 17:56

Well this is good.
But how does this affect the "Careers" list?
Will the EXP that went away due to brutality be released into the guildstat or?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

User avatar
Mersereau
Champion
Posts: 551
Joined: 05 Mar 2010 01:05
Contact:

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by Mersereau » 23 Nov 2017 04:09

Thank you for this change.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

User avatar
Dhez
Adept
Posts: 105
Joined: 07 Oct 2015 17:38
Location: Gorlovka

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by Dhez » 30 Nov 2017 11:03

cotillion wrote:

Code: Select all

Greetings.

There has been a change in how experience is added to your 
guild stats. Your brutality is no longer a factor for guild 
stats.

This also means that death recovery assistance no longer provides any
benefits to their growth.

- Cotillion

I'm confused, though. Should this be interpreted as "You won't get an advantage from lowering your brute, therefore it'll be just as difficult as it was before at high brute" or "You don't need to lower your brute since it'll be just as good regardless" or even "Guess what, during recovery, you won't be earning guild stat at all, so you'll have to deal with acquiring guild stat at maximum brute if you decide to change your guild at max level, and now killing someone will deter them from growing in guild stat".
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

mallor
Rising Hero
Posts: 371
Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by mallor » 30 Nov 2017 12:20

As I understood it, you get nominal XP, but then anyone would be 10 links at titan, which is silly. I suppose this will force wizards to change title/specials gstat requirements.

User avatar
Arman
Wizard
Posts: 519
Joined: 22 Sep 2014 13:15

Re: Guild stats and brutality

Post by Arman » 30 Nov 2017 13:38

Dhez wrote:
cotillion wrote:

Code: Select all

Greetings.

There has been a change in how experience is added to your 
guild stats. Your brutality is no longer a factor for guild 
stats.

This also means that death recovery assistance no longer provides any
benefits to their growth.

- Cotillion

I'm confused, though. Should this be interpreted as "You won't get an advantage from lowering your brute, therefore it'll be just as difficult as it was before at high brute" or "You don't need to lower your brute since it'll be just as good regardless" or even "Guess what, during recovery, you won't be earning guild stat at all, so you'll have to deal with acquiring guild stat at maximum brute if you decide to change your guild at max level, and now killing someone will deter them from growing in guild stat".
Basically, the experience you gain towards your guild stat is unaffected by brute or death recovery now.

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/