All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Great Adventurer
- Posts: 173
- Joined: 04 Jun 2010 23:37
I think the proposal to slow dulling of equipment could be equally considered as a passive ability for smiths maybe.
Great idea! I would only change it a bit: 'the proposal to slow dulling of equipment should be considered as a passive ability for smiths ONLY.'
Make weapons dull faster or whatever rocks your boat
I don't care! Just don't go with this idea for discipline.
Make this feature available only for smiths. Have brave (disciplined) warriors perform better in battle.
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 02 Sep 2012 23:56
- Location: Misty Mountains
And what about flimsy cowards?
"Tis but a scratch" - Black Knight, Monty Python and the Holy Grail