PC Gamer to feature Genesis

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ckrik
Wizard

Re: PC Gamer to feature Genesis

Post by Ckrik » 27 Sep 2018 07:24

gorboth wrote:
Ckrik wrote:
Cherek wrote:That's great news Ckrik! I got my copy today (Lewis, the author of the article was kind enough to send me a copy) and while it looks cool in the digital version, it's something else to hold it in your hands. Very cool, and I recommend all of you to get a physical copy if you can.
Indeed. I got a copy to frame and hang in my future office. I intend to enjoy every puzzled look from the finance types that will stroll in.

WSJ, WSJ, Economist, FT ... PC Gamer?!?!?!?!?!

*grin*
gorboth_office.jpeg
I'm going to do it, too!! Except, I've been getting strange looks from visitors to my office all along for ... well ... lets just say not every church has one of these in their building. ;-)

G.
Love it! I'm sure everyone nods meekly and says yes to all your demands upon seeing that setup! If I get into the hostile takeover business, I think I'll borrowl that decorating idea of your's.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/