The music that gives the right genesis mood

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums, feel free to throw this way. Silly fun things encouraged!

Moderator: Hektor

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
User avatar
Zhar
Wizard
Posts: 782
Joined: 17 Apr 2012 12:09

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by Zhar » 04 Dec 2016 06:16

Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

User avatar
gorboth
Site Admin
Posts: 2294
Joined: 03 Mar 2010 20:51
Location: Some old coffin

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by gorboth » 05 Dec 2016 19:56

Zhar wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p636Rw_L3XU

Gets me every time...
That one is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

User avatar
gorboth
Site Admin
Posts: 2294
Joined: 03 Mar 2010 20:51
Location: Some old coffin

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by gorboth » 08 Dec 2016 08:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dXKxmLUl54

I discovered this one last week, and have probably listened to it 20 times. The 1 minute bass solo from 1:40 - 2:40 ... if that doesn't produce a moment of gratitude for being alive (or undead), then I don't know what does ... the tenor at the beginning is great, too, but I mean ... that bass. Yes.

Btw, Gorboth's true love of late is Death, and her hair is black, indeed.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

User avatar
Zhar
Wizard
Posts: 782
Joined: 17 Apr 2012 12:09

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by Zhar » 10 Dec 2016 16:43

gorboth wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dXKxmLUl54

I discovered this one last week, and have probably listened to it 20 times. The 1 minute bass solo from 1:40 - 2:40 ... if that doesn't produce a moment of gratitude for being alive (or undead), then I don't know what does ... the tenor at the beginning is great, too, but I mean ... that bass. Yes.

Btw, Gorboth's true love of late is Death, and her hair is black, indeed.

G.
Close, but no cigar.

When it comes to music like that nothing stands close to Smooth McGroove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QroaJ24LgK4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWIx5nNvgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5BSvwOYwxg

And Dub FX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioYs6oAD8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmMzabdEKQ
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

User avatar
Ody
Hero
Posts: 390
Joined: 18 Apr 2015 03:28
Location: Vingaard Keep

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by Ody » 16 Dec 2016 19:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIdnCCTKxak

If this doesn't pump you up I don't know what will.
All I am is your Van Gogh; I paint our dreams on the golden coast
I stay up high, flying solo; Don't come too close
I just ghost
I told you I am the new Poe; I sold my soul to the radio
I steal your heart in the shadows; Don't come too close
I just ghost

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1784
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by Draugor » 17 Dec 2016 14:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq-efEfJvpw

Serial killers are people too! If you take away the voices I'm just like yooooooooouuuuuuu!!!! :D

Dread
Great Adventurer
Posts: 188
Joined: 12 Mar 2010 23:53

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by Dread » 17 Dec 2016 20:01

Zhar wrote:When it comes to music like that nothing stands close to Smooth McGroove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QroaJ24LgK4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWIx5nNvgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5BSvwOYwxg
...
Wow. That's all I have for this... Just.. Wow.
I am digging this, "... do my little dance for the man and consume..."

So true.

Dread
Great Adventurer
Posts: 188
Joined: 12 Mar 2010 23:53

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by Dread » 17 Dec 2016 20:03

Draugor wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq-efEfJvpw

Serial killers are people too! If you take away the voices I'm just like yooooooooouuuuuuu!!!! :D
I am trying to decide if I regret watching this... I feel funny inside now.

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1784
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by Draugor » 17 Dec 2016 21:01

Dread wrote:
Draugor wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq-efEfJvpw

Serial killers are people too! If you take away the voices I'm just like yooooooooouuuuuuu!!!! :D
I am trying to decide if I regret watching this... I feel funny inside now.
Oh cmon! The song is awesome :D

User avatar
gold bezie
Veteran
Posts: 225
Joined: 16 Mar 2015 19:29

Re: The music that gives the right genesis mood

Post by gold bezie » 19 Dec 2016 00:38

poor draugor in his dress of choir girls skins waiting in sparkles church to make friends....

Ill be your friend if you promise not to cut of my head okay...
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/