Crash space in Stockholm

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums, feel free to throw this way. Silly fun things encouraged!

Moderator: Hektor

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zhar
Wizard

Crash space in Stockholm

Post by Zhar » 04 Feb 2013 18:37

Was just wondering, would anyone be able to accomodate 1-2 people in Stockholm area in October (4-6th)?

I will most likely be going there at the time, possibly with a friend of mine and from what I know accomodation costs can get pretty high there.

I know it's quite some time until October but it won't hurt to test the waters beforehand :)
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Re: Crash space in Stockholm

Post by OgreToyBoy » 04 Feb 2013 20:18

Yes, you are really out early dude.
Can get away for like 800SEK/night for a cheap double room in Kista for example.
Close to the sub and close to getting yourself stabbed by the locals :p

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 05 Feb 2013 00:52

OgreToyBoy wrote:Yes, you are really out early dude.
Can get away for like 800SEK/night for a cheap double room in Kista for example.
Close to the sub and close to getting yourself stabbed by the locals :p
I paid less for a 3 day trip here (for 2 people, including 300km transportation both ways)... Like I said, expensive :)
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

gruff
Apprentice

Post by gruff » 05 Feb 2013 01:19

That date is my birthday, and I live 1h train ride away from stockholm AND my apartment is to small, under other circumstances perhaps...

A hint though, make an account on hotels.com, they have really good offers for many cities, Stockholm offers show up pretty regularly. You might get a room pretty cheap, especially now that you are like months and months away from the actual trip.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/