Game of Thrones & The King of Instruments!

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums, feel free to throw this way. Silly fun things encouraged!

Moderator: Hektor

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kiara
Champion

Re: Game of Thrones & The King of Instruments!

Post by Kiara » 14 Oct 2013 13:59

If organs were so great you'd find organs everywhere, you'd hear organs on the radio, the most popular music would be created with organs, common people would go to organ concerts, and so on. Sorry Gorboth. Mankind has made a musical choice. And it's not organs.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 14 Oct 2013 14:46

No only because you can hear One Direction or Justin in every supermarked toilet it was the musical choice of mankind?!?!?

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 14 Oct 2013 15:43

Laurel wrote:No only because you can hear One Direction or Justin in every supermarked toilet it was the musical choice of mankind?!?!?
Sadly it is. If we were to vote on one song to send out to present ourself to an alien race... mankind would vote for Justin Bieber.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 14 Oct 2013 16:11

I am applying to join a different species.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 14 Oct 2013 21:40

Kiara wrote:If organs were so great you'd find organs everywhere, you'd hear organs on the radio, the most popular music would be created with organs, common people would go to organ concerts, and so on. Sorry Gorboth. Mankind has made a musical choice. And it's not organs.
So, by this logic, you are saying that what people choose to consume en masse is the criterion for greatness? Excellent. Next time you're in the mood for a "great" meal, I'll come meet you at McDonalds.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 14 Oct 2013 21:58

Gorboth: Exactly. Thanks for helping me out here. I'll pick a good burger over some fancy restaurant any day. I am glad we agree on that, see you at McDonalds!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 14 Oct 2013 22:02

Heh. Good ... you have revealed the issue here. It isn't the erronious notion that pipe organs aren't exceptional that is the problem. Rather, it is the fact that you (like far too many people) prefer total crap. ;-)

You can buy two burgers and eat them both. I'll be enjoying some Chilean sea bass on the waterfront with a view.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 14 Oct 2013 22:04

Eww...

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 15 Oct 2013 11:13

Kiara wrote:Gorboth: Exactly. Thanks for helping me out here. I'll pick a good burger over some fancy restaurant any day. I am glad we agree on that, see you at McDonalds!

Err, since when does McDonalds sell GOOD burgers? Have they started adding meat to their hamburgers now?

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 16 Oct 2013 00:55

I think McDonalds bad repuation is a bit unfair. Chicken burgers for instance are not bad, and the toast is really nice... and the pies, and the ice cream. Its not bad at all if you ask me! And you know what you get. Fancy restaurants is more of a gamble. And I dont like to gamble with dinner! It's the most important meal of the day! Except maybe breakfast. And possibly lunch.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/