Diablo 3 "Clan"

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums, feel free to throw this way. Silly fun things encouraged!

Moderator: Hektor

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Windemere
Expert

Diablo 3 "Clan"

Post by Windemere » 25 Mar 2014 05:17

Good Evening,

In 45 minutes the Reaper of Souls expansion launches officially for Diablo 3. For anyone who plays or is returning, and not already in a Clan, I made one for anyone from Genesis interested. It's called Avatars of Genesis, or AoG. I figure it will let us play together there when we aren't here!

Join away!

Windemere

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Diablo 3 "Clan"

Post by Cherek » 25 Mar 2014 06:05

Windemere wrote:Good Evening,

In 45 minutes the Reaper of Souls expansion launches officially for Diablo 3. For anyone who plays or is returning, and not already in a Clan, I made one for anyone from Genesis interested. It's called Avatars of Genesis, or AoG. I figure it will let us play together there when we aren't here!

Join away!

Windemere
As the newly promoted Liege of Promotion I suggest you bring your Diablo 3 friends to Genesis instead of taking your Genesis friends to Diablo!:)

Or I am just jealous because I got the xbox version of Diablo and the expansion for consoles will come "later"... bah.

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 25 Mar 2014 09:59

Diablo 3 is weak. It's a shadow of Diablo 2 which is but a distant shadow of original Diablo.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 25 Mar 2014 16:53

Don't worry Cherek,

I talk to people about Genesis all the time. I've had a few of my other gamer friends come and play Gene, I will always continue to do so. Just figured it'd be fun to play with Gene folks and keep that connection to the mud even when we aren't playing it.

Now, for Zhar,

While I agree that Diablo 3 is not Diablo 2, I, and many others, find Diablo 3 pretty fun. Many of the changes they have made since launch have brought it closer in line with the original spirit of D2 and it is getting better. The new expansion brings in some pretty neat new stuff.

That said, If you don't want to play it and/or join our clan, then that is your right. It is also your right to have that opinion. You should just recognize that some people disagree with it.

Windemere

Jhael
Adept

Post by Jhael » 25 Mar 2014 17:33

Windy!

Invite me to clan!!!! :D

I know that what I'm about to say is silly....but it always surprises me to find that my Genesis buddies play other video games.

I made it to 65 with a couple of friends last night. Stupid work forced us to call it quits at 1am or risk becoming jobless.

Zhar, I do not mean to challenge your opinion. I am curious if you've played D3 since Blizzard rolled out their MASSIVE game changing patches. Release version of D3 was utter trash (in my opinion) and I quit playing very quickly after release due to the disappoint I found in that game. However, post patches, with Loot 2.0, D3 is much closer to the spirit of D2 (as Windemere mentioned) and may be worth your time to check out once again. Assuming, that is, you haven't already.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 25 Mar 2014 18:09

zhar: go play quest for glory 1 :D

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 25 Mar 2014 20:28

Right now the only game apart from Genesis that I put any serious time into is Blood Bowl. Making a Genesis league there would be nice, after all there's nothing better than stomping pansy elves under your steel-shod boots!
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 26 Mar 2014 12:47

Maybe they are researching for a diablo zone in genesis. We got the box but never actuslly played. and then we heard it was pritty bad so we never did.

but yeah im trying to get neverwinter friends into genesis ... though getting MMO players to actually read and type words longer than ROFL is a challenge.

and getting the rpers whe can type to stop flirting with guys playing girl characters long enough to play a new game (that doesnt have a rp bar, free emotes, and tells) also a challenge.

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Post by Trutblemma » 28 Apr 2014 23:50

Funny... It's because of a Diablo2 clan mate's endless talk about Genesis that I started playing Gen back in 2006.
Cheers to Mim :P
//Emma's overseer

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 28 Apr 2014 23:59

Trutblemma wrote:Funny... It's because of a Diablo2 clan mate's endless talk about Genesis that I started playing Gen back in 2006.
Cheers to Mim :P
Now you should return the favor and lure Mim back! ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/