Cherek likes to talk about football, I guess

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums, feel free to throw this way. Silly fun things encouraged!

Moderator: Hektor

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Cherek likes to talk about football, I guess

Post by Cherek » 08 May 2014 17:08

[Split from the Character Backgrounds topic thread - Moderator]
Celephias wrote:
Cherek wrote:Suddenly everyone are from Boston... of all places.:)
Yes, and apparently we never knew it ;-) You're welcome to come visit any time you'd like!
Thanks. I've always dreamed of going to Boston when I go to USA. Or was it Florida... or New Yrok... or Vegas... or California... :)

Anyway, Go Pats! Go Bruins! (See I know something about Boston at least).

Amorana
Rising Hero

Re: What does your character name say about him/her

Post by Amorana » 12 May 2014 14:55

Cherek wrote:
Celephias wrote:
Cherek wrote:Suddenly everyone are from Boston... of all places.:)
Yes, and apparently we never knew it ;-) You're welcome to come visit any time you'd like!
Thanks. I've always dreamed of going to Boston when I go to USA. Or was it Florida... or New Yrok... or Vegas... or California... :)

Anyway, Go Pats! Go Bruins! (See I know something about Boston at least).
No, no... If you knew anything about Boston, you'd know the Pats haven't won a title in 9 years, while the Steelers have won two in that time. And that the Bruins aren't even going to make it past the Habs to get to the Eastern Conference Finals....

Go Pittsburgh!
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: What does your character name say about him/her

Post by Cherek » 14 May 2014 15:10

Amorana wrote:
No, no... If you knew anything about Boston, you'd know the Pats haven't won a title in 9 years, while the Steelers have won two in that time. And that the Bruins aren't even going to make it past the Habs to get to the Eastern Conference Finals....

Go Pittsburgh!
I've actually become quite a fan of your american type of football. And for some reason I've become a Jets fan too. (of all teams). Hopefully Brady retires soon so maybe Jets can have a shot at the division... Steelers have been good lately yes, but they didnt do much right last season though, and it wont be easier this year with both Ravens and Bengals in good shape, and now even Cleveland seems to have a decent team.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/