Introducing Kalvin Banesword!

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums, feel free to throw this way. Silly fun things encouraged!

Moderator: Hektor

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kalvin Banesword
Beginner

Introducing Kalvin Banesword!

Post by Kalvin Banesword » 14 Jun 2016 17:19

Greetings and salutations to all within the realm,

"I am Kalvin Banesword, wandering minstrel, mercenary, aspiring blacksmith, as well as new to these lands, I hail from Earth in the distant future and was brought back in time by Ancient Aliens on a mission merely to experience your realm and achieve the most I can and explore the most I can, for a detailed, mutli-part report in the nether realm."

In modern-earthern-english, I picked up the game through The Chrome Store, and will be playing for focus factor purposes as long as I have a content writer job, which I hope to be for a long while so get used to me quick, cause I am a veteran of MMORPG graphical games, never the textual ones. But I like that Genesis has Maps at least, and it is quite addicting.

Anyway I hope to be a very strong fighter, of one of the Dragon Armies, put enemies and that stuff to sleep with bardic magic, blacksmith my own awesome gear, and kick all butt and sing a rock song while I am at it, how Jack Black is that?

I bring sass and flavor to the game, you don't want a completely humdramatic experience do you now?

Nightflower and Snedecor are my buddies already mad props to my peeps!

and um Malukuh on Youtube is a goddess and will be my Baby Mama! meow!
To Battle!!!,
Rising Cadet, and loyal fellow,
Kalvin Banesword

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Introducing Kalvin Banesword!

Post by Melarec » 14 Jun 2016 18:58

"Hello"
<wave at Kalvin>

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/