re Beregond

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Freya

re Beregond

Post by Freya » 25 Jul 2010 18:25

Ehm,

Care to tell me when I have attacked you several times in the last few weeks?
If I am not misstaken, I have attacked you two times in total, a while back ago
when you were killing haradrims and earlier today.

And from what Bofur tells me, he has not been attacking you either, so how
about you stop spreading lies and facing up to reality?

You stepped into the PvP arena, and now when it didn't go your way, you post
a long whine note trying to get us in trouble.

I love how you paint up the picture of a victim here, you can deny it all you
want but you have been active in PvP over the last few months with several
of my guildmates.

Not to mention you have been running around with Nazgul equipment and slaying
haradrims to left and right.

Do I really need to list more reasons why I wanted you dead?

Also, kudos on the dwarftell to Madmartigan who showed up just minutes after
you died at the very same location, bad for him we were prepared for it.

If you do not want to die you should not attack people, nor should you slay
in protected areas nor should you wear equipment that everyone in the realms
know equals death when caught wearing.

Regards,
Freya

Chanele
Champion

Re: re Beregond

Post by Chanele » 25 Jul 2010 19:46

I am sick and tired of hearing your pathetic excuses and how you try to justify your actions. You need to grow up and start to think about the effects of your actions, right now you are on the verge to drive away a very important player that tries to give Genesis some extra spice. You have killed countless of people for reasons a four year old person would come up with. Please start to use your brain, who knows you might discover there is more to genesis then ruin the fun for others.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 25 Jul 2010 22:22

Chanele wrote:I am sick and tired of hearing your pathetic excuses and how you try to justify your actions. You need to grow up and start to think about the effects of your actions, right now you are on the verge to drive away a very important player that tries to give Genesis some extra spice. You have killed countless of people for reasons a four year old person would come up with. Please start to use your brain, who knows you might discover there is more to genesis then ruin the fun for others.

If I am not mistaking Freya has connections to the Morguls wich puts her under order to kill anyone thats in the haradrim camp and especially wielding the nazzie sword.
So she had every right to attack him, hell if she didnt she'd not be doing her job :P

And before you go crying to much here, take a look at another reknown asshole, Poet :P Hes worse than Freya ever was, yet hes a knight and is left to do whatever he wants. But then again, anyone beeing able to kill the nazzie 8 times is prolly to valuable to a guild to punish, but hell it doesent matter that his "knightly" behaviour is squat, and the fact that hes driven alot pf players away from the game is overlooked by you since hes a goodie I suppose?

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 26 Jul 2010 05:20

Draugor wrote:
Chanele wrote:I am sick and tired of hearing your pathetic excuses and how you try to justify your actions. You need to grow up and start to think about the effects of your actions, right now you are on the verge to drive away a very important player that tries to give Genesis some extra spice. You have killed countless of people for reasons a four year old person would come up with. Please start to use your brain, who knows you might discover there is more to genesis then ruin the fun for others.

If I am not mistaking Freya has connections to the Morguls wich puts her under order to kill anyone thats in the haradrim camp and especially wielding the nazzie sword.
So she had every right to attack him, hell if she didnt she'd not be doing her job :P

And before you go crying to much here, take a look at another reknown asshole, Poet :P Hes worse than Freya ever was, yet hes a knight and is left to do whatever he wants. But then again, anyone beeing able to kill the nazzie 8 times is prolly to valuable to a guild to punish, but hell it doesent matter that his "knightly" behaviour is squat, and the fact that hes driven alot pf players away from the game is overlooked by you since hes a goodie I suppose?
No people bitched quite thoroughly about him as well, two wrongs dont make a right.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 26 Jul 2010 10:46

No matter what you say about RP and protected areas et cetra.
Using some SENSIBILITY and discretion is valued by most.

Freya.. You are hands down one of the better PvPers and also one of the biggest in genesis.
You chasing after a hero/titan is pretty much overkill.
Whats gonna happen if you and your buddies continue like you do is that youll all sit there in the sandbox with noone left to fight because no one wants to be the one constantly recovering from something.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 26 Jul 2010 10:50

I will repost what I wrote in the PVP thread, seeing as how the 'fun' is going on here as well.

I must agree with Freya on this one.

One cannot hide entirely behind the RP flag, when you choose to walk around wearing equipment taken from a very prominent NPC of the enemy.

If you create a group that is dedicated to one specific side and make a show out of that fact, you DO mark yourself as an enemy of the other.

It does not call for attack on sight, but it does open you up for attacks if you decide to walk around wearing said equipment.

I do believe this IS starting to smell like a witch hunt on Freya.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 26 Jul 2010 12:40

Well think about it Avatar.
10+ years ago i would have no problems with Freyas excuses and logics.
But when it comes down to the cold hard truth now.. The active playerbase now is just too small to go around and just killing anyone you can find even a remote excuse to kill..
Hurts the community, so it hurts all of us.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 26 Jul 2010 12:45

amberlee wrote:Well think about it Avatar.
10+ years ago i would have no problems with Freyas excuses and logics.
But when it comes down to the cold hard truth now.. The active playerbase now is just too small to go around and just killing anyone you can find even a remote excuse to kill..
Hurts the community, so it hurts all of us.
Which is why the game is dying more and more.

Small base of players makes it so that people cannot attack each other, like in the past and thus people get a free pass to run around acting anyway they want, as they they wont be attacked, due to the fact that people will get slammed for doing so.

Thus the game is no fun for the base of players that dont wanna take shit, or that wants to play their characters according to the guild(s) they are in.

If they ARE allowed to play their characters, the base of players that want to run around in a safe world will be leaving the game.

Lose/Lose situation really.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/