If you could...

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor

Re: If you could...

Post by Draugor » 22 Oct 2010 14:14

Laurel wrote:lay druids ... hmmmm, brawling ranger or plexing monk in bear-form ... :twisted:
HEaling BDA soldier :twisted:

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 22 Oct 2010 21:45

Laurel wrote:lay druids ... hmmmm, brawling ranger or plexing monk in bear-form ... :twisted:
that does sound wickedly cool :twisted:
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 22 Oct 2010 22:16

that sounds like something I proposed to the wizards years ago ... shapeshifting guild
thought about it as occ tho - if it was available as lay ... Laurel would be the first to join, even if it had 0 combat aid :D

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 22 Oct 2010 23:06

Laurel wrote:f it was available as lay ... Laurel would be the first to join, even if it had 0 combat aid :D
for how long ?:) a week =)

Gub
Adventurer

Post by Gub » 23 Oct 2010 00:09

Aren't you already in a guild with 0 combat aid?

I'm kidding I'm kidding! :)

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Post by Trutblemma » 23 Oct 2010 10:04

Well...we CAN shapeshift already. Just get a costume from the museum :D
Love that Calian dragon
//Emma's overseer

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 23 Oct 2010 11:01

Tive wrote:
Laurel wrote:f it was available as lay ... Laurel would be the first to join, even if it had 0 combat aid :D
Gub wrote:Aren't you already in a guild with 0 combat aid?
answering Gub: yep, for years (which is also the answer to Tive's question) :oops:

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 23 Oct 2010 11:35

Laurel wrote:
Tive wrote:
Gub wrote:Aren't you already in a guild with 0 combat aid?
answering Gub: yep, for years (which is also the answer to Tive's question) :oops:

Remove the weapon thieving and give them some damage :)

Gub
Adventurer

Post by Gub » 24 Oct 2010 06:31

Yeah I do have to tip my hat to those of you who have stuck it out in the Rangers.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Oct 2010 14:00

Back in the days rangers used to be one of the most feared and respected guilds I think. What exactly happened? All other guilds got boosted and rangers not? Or what?

Alot of people seem to complain on how "bad" their guild is. Sunds like balance to me? :) All guilds equally poor.

In a way, I kinda like the guilds with less damage output, like rangers, SS, DO (AA??). The more elite guilds in terms of damage does so freaking much damage not many foes in the realms have a chance, especially with mortal sizes champion+ which alot of people are these days. Atleast being a ranger or similar low-damage guild is more challenging, which actually is the way it should be imho...

But no, lets not get into another re-balancing process. Just a reflection on how seriously big and hard-hitting everyone is these days. I used to fight guards and sivaks in Flotsam, and it was a challenge, and rewarding. I miss those times!:)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/