re: Alexi

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

re: Alexi

Post by gorboth » 27 Jan 2011 09:17

I've made it possible to minimize coins in the Sparkle Bank. Thanks for
the suggestion!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: re: Alexi

Post by Cherek » 27 Jan 2011 16:31

Wow, that has frustrated me for a long time as well. I thought it had a reason they didnt minimize, like directing players to Green Oaks or Dwarfheim and their banks. If it was so simple as writing a post on the General board about it I wonder why on earth nobody did before...:)

Alexi, write a note about adding some food to the local pub as well and see if it works twice?:)
Last edited by Cherek on 28 Jan 2011 04:13, edited 1 time in total.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 27 Jan 2011 18:59

hehe.. And all we needed to do was ask :-P

;)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 27 Jan 2011 19:14

Hehe, I think this is something that has annoyed many people and none has asked for an improvement:)
Good job.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 28 Jan 2011 04:12

Funny thing I just recently wrote in the flame section about how I was upset at people that never bother to report things they find annoying, illogical or buggy.

Guess I'll flame some at myself too then. :)

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 07 Feb 2011 17:27

Another thing I'd like to see is Sparkle get a Smith, since it is the "Hub" location. Bubba shouldn't be asked to relocate as I think he's probalby close to retirement, but how about giving all the smiths around the realms some credit, and allow them to fix armour. I'm pretty sure after all these years, they've mastered their craft.

A). Bring a Smith to Sparkle who's been tutored by Bubba
B). Let all Smiths fix armour.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 07 Feb 2011 17:44

Sparkle has:
- shop
- bank
- PO

Sparkle needs:
- smith
- tavern
- equipment shop (torches, backpacks and the like)
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Feb 2011 18:23

Well there is a pub, but it truly needs a place to buy food. I cant believe why nobody has made atleast the current pub serve some temporary food while we are waiting for the "real" new Sparkle.

I get Gorboth wants to make everything great, but adding some type of soup or whatever to the current pub would take just a few minutes for any wizard (even me) and would greatly improve Sparkle for everyone, but especially newbies.

Now and then they ask for food in the newbie channel and we have to guide them to another town which is a bit silly.

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 07 Feb 2011 18:52

Cherek wrote:Well there is a pub, but it truly needs a place to buy food. I cant believe why nobody has made atleast the current pub serve some temporary food while we are waiting for the "real" new Sparkle.

I get Gorboth wants to make everything great, but adding some type of soup or whatever to the current pub would take just a few minutes for any wizard (even me) and would greatly improve Sparkle for everyone, but especially newbies.

Now and then they ask for food in the newbie channel and we have to guide them to another town which is a bit silly.
Our Monestary does offer refreshments and is only a couple rooms away from Sparkle's Post Office. We welcome all visitors to partake in refreshments.

But I do agree with you Cherek.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Feb 2011 20:17

A couple of rooms? Doesnt it involve climbing cliffs and spires and whatnot?

Code: Select all

<Newbie>: I am exhausted... where can I buy food?
ntell: Well... go south from the crossroads outside Sparkle... then some west, climb a cliff... continue heading north or something until you see a spire, climb it. Now you see an monastery, enter it, and find a place that sells food.
<Newbie>: Crossroads you say....?
30 min later

Code: Select all

<Newbie>: I found a clifff, but I cant climb it.
ntell: Ah right, you will need to improve your climbing skill first of course.
<Newbie>: I dont have any money. And I am still exhausted.
ntell: Uhm... wait, I will go somewhere and buy food to you. Dont move. Ill also throw 100 plats on you, and then let you join us for some trollkilling so youll be veteran in notime. Okay?
<Newbie>: Thats sounds great, then I dont need to do anything and can just watch text spam!
Sorry, couldnt help mocking you a bit Alexi and got carried away.:) But I think even many experienced players dont know how to get to the monastery, I barely dont for once.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/