Weekly Special!

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Weekly Special!

Post by Draugor » 16 Nov 2012 16:10

Damn nice quest!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 01 Mar 2013 20:23

I'm curious how many people actually know that this quest exists. Last week, only 6 people completed it, as opposed to 25 who completed the market quest. Strange, considering that this quest gives both quest exp *and* the other secret bonus upon completion. ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 01 Mar 2013 21:34

gorboth wrote:I'm curious how many people actually know that this quest exists. Last week, only 6 people completed it, as opposed to 25 who completed the market quest. Strange, considering that this quest gives both quest exp *and* the other secret bonus upon completion. ;-)

G.
Maybe, but you don't need a special skill to do the market quest. If I wouldn't have the skill I would never even consider trying to do this quest.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 01 Mar 2013 21:37

Quite aside the fact that even having this skill does not mean you ever even guessed that the required items are existing in Genesis ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/