Invitation to Calian Team Day

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Titan

Re: Invitation to Calian Team Day

Post by Avatar » 05 Sep 2013 23:12

Angmar! Angmar!! Angmar!!

Been in the game since 1991, will that grant me a ticket to participate?
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Habiki
Adept

Post by Habiki » 06 Sep 2013 00:55

Unfortunately, being in the Angmar guild indicates that you two lack the moral fiber we'd be looking for in a trustworthy teammate! I suspect you wouldn't be truly motivated to change your wicked ways and would cause disharmony among our team. Agent provocateurs must be weeded out of participating, so this event will not be open to members of truly evil guilds. Maybe you should start a competing evil-team day? No, that's not an invitation to rain on our parade!

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 06 Sep 2013 01:11

"evil", isn't that just a point of view anyway? :D
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Gub
Adventurer

Post by Gub » 06 Sep 2013 01:32

Not from my point of view.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 06 Sep 2013 07:42

Habiki wrote:Unfortunately, being in the Angmar guild indicates that you two lack the moral fiber we'd be looking for in a trustworthy teammate! I suspect you wouldn't be truly motivated to change your wicked ways and would cause disharmony among our team. Agent provocateurs must be weeded out of participating, so this event will not be open to members of truly evil guilds. Maybe you should start a competing evil-team day? No, that's not an invitation to rain on our parade!

Thanks for a good laugh.while enjoying my morning coffee :)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Morglum
Beginner

Post by Morglum » 06 Sep 2013 10:14

We will come incognito :twisted:

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 06 Sep 2013 17:27

This is a cool development, and the game needs great interactive ideas like this. As such, I've moved the negativity that had surfaced here to the flame board. Let's stay on topic about the fun idea rather than sniping for no (apparent) good reason.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 06 Sep 2013 17:42

I think this is a great piece of initiative work for sure! I always applaud these kinds of things (Alorrana's tourney's for example). We have been working a similar thing in MM, but as you can imagine, we're a bit more secretive about it ;-)

I also think that it is completely valid RP for some evils to potentially crash said party depending on how you play your char. I wouldn't feel slighted at all for not getting an invite. Evils should see it more as.....an opportunity. ;-)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 06 Sep 2013 18:23

Celephias wrote:I think this is a great piece of initiative work for sure! I always applaud these kinds of things (Alorrana's tourney's for example). We have been working a similar thing in MM, but as you can imagine, we're a bit more secretive about it ;-)

I also think that it is completely valid RP for some evils to potentially crash said party depending on how you play your char. I wouldn't feel slighted at all for not getting an invite. Evils should see it more as.....an opportunity. ;-)

Amen :P

Mumon
Wanderer

Post by Mumon » 06 Sep 2013 21:20

Celephias wrote:... We have been working a similar thing in MM, but as you can imagine, we're a bit more secretive about it ;-) ...
I'll just go ahead and assume you started working (i.e. decide time and place) on your "similar thing" right after the Calian Team Day was announced? ;)

/M

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/