Unobtanium

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Yeren
Apprentice

Unobtanium

Post by Yeren » 26 Sep 2020 15:53

Code: Select all

Greetings powers that be and denizens of the Donut.

I wanted to share with you a revelation I recently had.
I am trying hard to obtain a weapon I desire much.
I spend endless months honing my axe skills in order to use it, however apparently to no avail.

I dont know if the changes to item duration affected it, but it seems a weapon called Crystal Axe
has become unobtainable. At least for me.

Why do I say this? I started recording my attempts to get hold of it.
After the counter surpassed 200 attempts, I stopped. No item in 200 tries means means that the 
probablity of obtaing the item is below 0.05%

Is it really meant to be that rare? I started the hunt beginning April this year.
Now we have almost October. No weapon.

Honestly I am totally pissed off at this, why do we have game content that is virtually unobtainable?
I go drown myself in dragon piss.

Unobtanium user unknown

Shanoga
Wizard

Re: Unobtanium

Post by Shanoga » 26 Sep 2020 20:03

The axe is still obtainable and exists in the game now. Sometimes bad luck hurts. Perhaps you could hire a Mercenary to help track one down from you?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/