BE WARNED !!

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Chamdin
Wanderer

Re: BE WARNED !!

Post by Chamdin » 24 May 2010 13:57

Bale wrote:
Chamdin wrote:When Chamdin got killed by a legend AA he didnt bother at all,he did not report the incident even though Wizard Gorboth sent a mail asking him if he wanted to.
He didnt put up a whining post on the board in Sparkle.
He didnt send stupid mails to any AA member asking for an explanation.
No, you tell everyone in the forums for non-obvious reasons. Trolling? I really don't get it.
Chamdin wrote:Chamdin isnt the whining type you see,he accepts the rules of the game.
Unlike others that finds it unfair to be killed by someone larger,but likes to kill smaller ones.Uhmm Like Bale I should add.
Yes, very diplomatic of you to antagonizing me and spread lies. I can't see why anyone would want to kill you, especially not when it would be so easy.
Chamdin wrote:I really love to see how you AA try to justify your actions by claiming it to be accordin to the rules.
To me it looks like you are just a bunch of Bullies that love to destroy the fun for others.
Yes, you see clearly. My post was entirely about justifying senseless killing and my lack of concern for the fun of the game.

Sadly, I don't see clearly. Must be this ogre mind of mine. I don't see the point of anything you've said.

--Bale
Hehe! It seems to me that I have to explain this once more.

I separate this forum from Genesis,so here it is NOT Chamdin writing.
Chamdin has never ever written anything here.

In this Forum it is the person behind the key board,the one playing Character Chamdin that writes the posts.
If I had written something on the board in sparkle it would have been as Chamdin,however.

That is why I tease you and Alorrana,as she said something about how evil guys die and good guys.
I wanted to point out to her that evil guys die and whines on the board in sparkle while small nuts as Chamdin dies in silence and continue to play.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2010 14:23

Grin.. this can go on forever..

If any AAs attack an kill say a calian. Any calian would be free to hunt and kill any AAs.. and The same goes with Angmars are allowed to hunt what ever guild member that they choose to.. In this case a knight and a calian killed an angmar.. so we bring vengance to the guilds.. fairly simple.. and as I mentioned.. if you knights actually spoke together insted of just going grinding.. you would know the knights and calians do so aswell.. Ill bet everthing in the world that if i kill off some calians and some knights. small players.. Their huge Legends and Myths will go and target our smaller players.

You represent your guild. Your are your guild.. One for all and all for one.. Knightly brotherhood and what not.. Your In a guild wich active fights AA. Mascr(what the hell the peck is called) attacks Angmars often.. and When we retaliate on any knight..you whine your ears off..How about asking him to Justify hes attacks. But No hes a legend.. Uhh what if he leaves.. Uhhh we better leave him alone.. You knights suffer from Extremely poor leadership and abilities to ophold the knights Code. Now Ill end by saying. Dont mess with angmar, and angmar proberly wount mess with you.. and if we do..Its all part of the game..game..game..game..game..game..For Instant Creed.. Didnt you wield the Flaming black broadsword... I do believe Alor´s Lords in the East has posted a note about it.. Those who wield it is commiting a crime against the east.. So our attack on you where quite justified. And your guild mates crimes towards Angmar.. well.. whats to whine about now.. ? All justified attacks if you are in game. wich i hope we all are.. Beregond not counting.!
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 24 May 2010 14:41

Trying not to be the partypooper or anything, but could ingame features work in favour for both parties?

Example: Creed prays to his deities(Palladine etc) for an divine intervention. Palladine responds, and give Creed a mark of protection. This mark lasts a month, where he can't be slain by any player in the game.

As a penalty, Creed will be unable to even remotely assist any of his comrades, or any player in any pvp engagement for that month, and he is unable to remove the mark in any way. Works like a restriction, sort of.

Alternatively, Creed can be attacked and "killed" (while he cannot assist comrades in pvp activities), but when he "dies", he either just falls unconscious(lets say he is unconscious for 2-5 mins), or he is teleported right back to his starting location, along with all his gear. Gear can't be looted in any way during the protection.

Also, Creed can't exchange gear to members in pvp fight, or can't exchange gear in general except in the environment of the guildhalls. (This prevents him from indirectly boosting a pvp-party in fight, functioning as a gear-bot).

A pvp-nonenabled character is marked on the who-list, regardless if you have him/her in your memory at the same way newbiehelpers are(just with a different letter/character). A marked player will never be a threat in pvp to anyone.

This is just a rough uncut idea of such a feature, but it gives you an idea of one such feature that could work in advantage for both parties.

Cheers.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 24 May 2010 14:47

I think it's too complicated and it would be better if people would just assume the 'I have been pkilled and my corpse looted of top notch equipment - oh well, no big deal, maybe one day I'll have the chance to get back at them' attitude and move on with their lives.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Chamdin
Wanderer

Post by Chamdin » 24 May 2010 14:53

Alorrana wrote:Grin.. this can go on forever..

If any AAs attack an kill say a calian. Any calian would be free to hunt and kill any AAs.. and The same goes with Angmars are allowed to hunt what ever guild member that they choose to.. In this case a knight and a calian killed an angmar.. so we bring vengance to the guilds.. fairly simple.. and as I mentioned.. if you knights actually spoke together insted of just going grinding.. you would know the knights and calians do so aswell.. Ill bet everthing in the world that if i kill off some calians and some knights. small players.. Their huge Legends and Myths will go and target our smaller players.

You represent your guild. Your are your guild.. One for all and all for one.. Knightly brotherhood and what not.. Your In a guild wich active fights AA. Mascr(what the hell the peck is called) attacks Angmars often.. and When we retaliate on any knight..you whine your ears off..How about asking him to Justify hes attacks. But No hes a legend.. Uhh what if he leaves.. Uhhh we better leave him alone.. You knights suffer from Extremely poor leadership and abilities to ophold the knights Code. Now Ill end by saying. Dont mess with angmar, and angmar proberly wount mess with you.. and if we do..Its all part of the game..game..game..game..game..game..For Instant Creed.. Didnt you wield the Flaming black broadsword... I do believe Alor´s Lords in the East has posted a note about it.. Those who wield it is commiting a crime against the east.. So our attack on you where quite justified. And your guild mates crimes towards Angmar.. well.. whats to whine about now.. ? All justified attacks if you are in game. wich i hope we all are.. Beregond not counting.!

Darn,I was just goin to ask about what justifies.......but then,Even I grow tired of hearing the same words over and over again... :D

Remember though that Chamdin has one up on AA,excludin Bale though as he will love to kill the char Chamdin.. :D

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 24 May 2010 15:22

Rhaegar wrote:I think it's too complicated and it would be better if people would just assume the 'I have been pkilled and my corpse looted of top notch equipment - oh well, no big deal, maybe one day I'll have the chance to get back at them' attitude and move on with their lives.
Forget it.

If you've been around in this game for more than a few months, you know this never has, nor ever will work.
So other solutions has to be sought.

Great for you if it's "no big deal" for you when you get ganked, of course.
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 24 May 2010 15:26

It was so for at least 10 years prior to my absence (and dare I say, I was no stranger to guild wars and getting ganked).
Right now it's the same, except it's easier to recover = christmas time?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2010 16:04

remember when I was a beginner adventure.. My first death on a boat
came from a fat little hobbit gladiator.. berserk charge = splat alorrrana.dead.
second time i was ga.. Dark room arraives.. someone kills you.. = dead..
third time a bda started scrying me all over, was unarmed and had no issues with the bda.. he jumped and hunted me.. didnt get me tho.. hektor gagged me once to.. was unprepared.. (yes I whined about scoops beeing super powerfull at time but I got what was comming my way when i assisted in slaying of some other scops) then..hmm.. Aldinach had the pleasure of killing me once too, but that was a part of a rp session with my character changing form, and beeing sent to the master.. However a death, it was nothing compared to the rp that was involved.. and sinch i havnt been killed by players.. but hey.. with reasons, with out reasons, for roleplay or not, people will get killed in a game where people can be killied..but of my deaths, I whined once.. not that they killed be.. but that it was zap u die buttons that where used.. but its all in the past..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Post by Trutblemma » 24 May 2010 17:18

There has to be room for pvp-lovers pvp-don't cares and pvp-haters in Gen. No one should be forced to adapt in that way.

And Alorrana....you've said many times, in different threads, "one should not ruin someone elses fun" Yet you attack Creed, fully knowing he hates pvp to the core, he has stated that over and over again.you know he never participates in any p-fights of any kind...still you attack, that is just lame. And that is conciously ruining someones fun........clap......clap
//Emma's overseer

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 24 May 2010 17:39

Creed should join the DO then. When my old char was there, people wouldn't fight me even if I wanted to :(
All hail the hypno-plexus!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/