BE WARNED !!

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ilrahil

Re: BE WARNED !!

Post by Ilrahil » 24 May 2010 23:29

One more little thing...

To anyone that is using an FBB. If you don't want to get into a playerfight this is probably an extremely stupid idea as Mages and Morgul Shields are supposed to kill anyone on sight for using it.....

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 24 May 2010 23:30

I find it funny.
When Calia and AA butted heads you were so far from PvP action you were practically on the other side of the donut and stated you wanted NO part in the war conflict..
Now you are all about it.
Maybe because you were then a titan then and now youre a big legend.
Maybe because your enemy in Dagarim Aran mostly consists of Hero's and smaller people which purely base themselves on roleplay.

So its basically no risk for you.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 24 May 2010 23:40

Yeah ... I'll go ahead and lock this topic. It has served its purpose and degraded into little more than a conversation that should be held in-game. I've read the posts and considered things.

I think Ilrahil summed it all up best.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/