BE WARNED !!

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kas
Legend

Re: BE WARNED !!

Post by Kas » 24 May 2010 17:45

Isn't there a difference betveen being just assaulted, or being slain?
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Creed

Post by Creed » 24 May 2010 17:52

To me, no.

It ruins my fun all the same, no matter if I die or not. If I die, my fun is just ruined for a much longer time, as my motivation to play completely vanish.

And Rhaegar, I have been a monk. Was both a Kahedan and DO for all in all 8 years. They too had their fair share of pvp, and not even then was I left alone.
That the monks of today are way too powerful is the only reason they are fairly sure to be left alone.

I can't see why people can't just respect my wishes to be left out of pvp?
Is it so hard to understand? Its not like I say I don't want to only when I am outnumbered. I also say no, when some team asks me to come hunt someone.
It is not fun for me to join in on, as neither attacker or defender.

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 24 May 2010 18:50

Alorrana wrote: And no this isnt a warning to kill off everybody, just the ones who
attack out smaller AA members..
Actually Alorrana,

This sounds like a declaration of war aganist anyone who may assist the Dagrim Aran or any of its members in any way (which is most of the good guilds in Genesis). Though I (as the player) may read this board, Earth (the character) will only react to the information that he gets in game. This means that you, as Judge, need to consider your words wisely before making any broad statements.

If you meant to hunt the the 'criminals', you wouldn't have attacked Creed at all for any reason.

Bale does not have a clean recent past. I'm not sure if you are aware, but Bale attacked a squire and Creed on May 17th/18th. Also there are those who have had it out for Bale from the last time he was causing trouble in the realms.

To the in-character Earth, it sounds like you want to involve the whole AA guild in a war, when this dispute seems really just between a few people.

Knights always maintain the individual right to be part of PvP conflicts for individual reasons. The guild as a whole only acts if there is a threat upon the whole guild.

We were not close to taking any action as a whole, but you have just raised the stakes a bit. Out of game, I think you should rethink your decision...Your actions may have more consequences than you want, eventually drawing all of Genesis into conflict.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2010 19:33

Ehrm, the note was posted in game.. all the commentars has come from the forum.. But. Ok.

Wouldnt consider it a declaration ow war. But mere a fair warning that we
will not be killed off unpunished anymore. You have the same goings for ye knights. If AAs kill a knight. knights will Kill AA.. If we kill a neidar, Irk and hes Ilks comes to kill us.. A calian, They send tristram.. It has always been so. I do believe that your just pissed cause we have formed a strong guild in Angmar. And are prepared for war if it comes to it.(this said out of game this isnt alorrana posting. but her player.) Basic we are looking after eachothers backs in Angmar now. and people seems to dislike that alot! I personally find it most encurraging, the Neidar have same strong ties among their members, but yet its cool to send their uber myths when a hero wack off another hero..? And steak the intire guild..well *grin* most of us are enemies of sombody already.. Face it we have all the Ilks and disliked people in Angmar, and we made it work.

And why wouldnt we have attacked creed. He was wielding the flaming black broadsword, And as I know there is a law on wielding that sword. The law is that No one can wield the sword, but the Dark masters Servants. and should they be found wielding it its punishable by only death. It was Sarenkir that wrote that. Not I, but my character and Angmar serves the Dark Master and there for have to uphold their rules.. So in Angmars eyes, Creed was a criminal.. Further more. Mascrebrsque?!?! or whats hes called, Attacked, Unprovoked A new member to Angmar, Not bale. X wishes to remain hidden in titles so I will respect that and keep X name from mentioning here. But X had no issues with knights, and unprovoked the knight attacked X. again this all was a payback to what has come to light to my character.

Knights always maintain the individual right to be part of PvP conflicts for individual reasons.

Fair enough, but then those knights should perhaps not grab such an appealing artifact as the FBB and show it openly to AA forces.

I have raised no stakes out of game, All what i did in game was post a warning(in game) that Angmar no longer tolerates attacks on our forces.
and thats whats this fuzz is all about i guess..

And should any Angmar kill off any knights or calians they can contact out council and have their questions answered, but nothing like this happens anymore. no contact of anykind. Its just buuu I got killed, Im leaving the game..If creed mailed Angmar council then Im sure we would explain our actions. but as ye failed to mail us, we failed you adress your council.. If you have any.

And trutblemma, I didnt Kill Creed, And if raising hes pulse a bit by bumping him around made him leave.. Im truly sorry for that, player to player. So stop your attacks on my person. But who would have thought a legend knight or what ever he is was scared of a bit of fighting.. Creed did amazingly well vs us. he got Art to VH in a second or two. The out smashes begun to hurt.. But one Knight, managed to get a huge AA to Vh in seconds.. Creed is more than caple of a fight. And im sorry again as a player that he got so offended by it.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Bale
Beginner

Post by Bale » 24 May 2010 20:10

Hehe. I actually enjoy the misinformation that gets spread around sometimes... it's had its advantages. Even those on the evil side of table often don't know what to believe. However, I participated in this thread and I wouldn't want my silence to be taken as an agreement of the facts, so lets set things straight.

Bale did not initially attack Creed. Creed engaged combat with Bale when his squire came under attack, using his rescue ability. Creed tried to block Bale and then give chase while still teamed with the squire.

All the other provocations aside, assisting someone in a fight against Bale is more than enough reason to provoke Bale to revenge. If Creed sought to avoid PvP and protect his squire, obviously he should have simply left the room with his squire in tow. The truth is probably that he acted rashly and is now unhappy about the consequences. I sympathize, but he's made no effort to rectify the situation with Bale in-game. Many choose not to, insisting that Bale would make it impossible anyway. But I've already said I don't like correcting misinformation, so believe what you want ;-)

--Bale

Chamdin
Wanderer

Post by Chamdin » 24 May 2010 21:58

Hmmmm..

Greetings all I am back,mostly since there is something I wonder about.

I have read your posts Alorrana and you call your Captain for a dumb bastard and ass for killing Chamdin when he was a wanderer! That I think I understand.

Does that mean that all AA members are dumb bastards then???

I am trying to use your logic here.What one does to a guild everyone in that guild is responsible for.So I have to assume that with your logic all AA members are dumb bastards that enjoyes newbie killing?

Shame on you....

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2010 22:09

You keep cleaving words...

Well ofcourse, I the player can call anyone i want an ass.. Do remember The note " BE WARNED!!" was posted In game. And I do belive thise talks are out of game.. In game my charc would dare insult her commanding officer, and its just kidding around when i call em asses out side the game, all people besides you seem to understand that by now.

Out of game.. Ofcourse all AAs are bastards, Inglorious barstards.. hehe.. (said in fun)
In game( no my officers arent bastards, they are my officers. I respect their will and commands.)

And No AAs just wandere about killing off Newbies.. In your case, You met an old school AA who proberly just wanted to bump you around.. and you didnt have the experience to get away, We have no one currently that killes newbies.. AGAIN all my comments here besides the original note is out of game. Please try to understand, and sinch English isnt my first language, im proberly easy to pick word battles with. But I cant make it more clear than this.. Do you have anyother whines about your slayings. this is getting tiresome for my personal view.

Player of A cow.

Chamdin
Wanderer

Post by Chamdin » 24 May 2010 22:35

Alorrana wrote:You keep cleaving words...

Well ofcourse, I the player can call anyone i want an ass.. Do remember The note " BE WARNED!!" was posted In game. And I do belive thise talks are out of game.. In game my charc would dare insult her commanding officer, and its just kidding around when i call em asses out side the game, all people besides you seem to understand that by now.

Out of game.. Ofcourse all AAs are bastards, Inglorious barstards.. hehe.. (said in fun)
In game( no my officers arent bastards, they are my officers. I respect their will and commands.)

And No AAs just wandere about killing off Newbies.. In your case, You met an old school AA who proberly just wanted to bump you around.. and you didnt have the experience to get away, We have no one currently that killes newbies.. AGAIN all my comments here besides the original note is out of game. Please try to understand, and sinch English isnt my first language, im proberly easy to pick word battles with. But I cant make it more clear than this.. Do you have anyother whines about your slayings. this is getting tiresome for my personal view.

Player of A cow.

You can relax my lady,English is my third language as well so... :D

I just want to point out how wrong it can be to make everyone guilty of a crime committed by one.That I think is rather obvious.If you feel that all knights have to pay for the death of Bale then I must be free to use the same logic,using your words again,All AA are 'dumb bastards' killing newbies.After all it was your Captain.I thought he was the one in charge,deciding the code of honour in the guild.

You cant use that logic only when it suits you.It should count for all cases or none.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2010 22:50

Creed didnt die.. He was wielding the FBB.

You died.. To bad, but when you did Angmar didnt have the current rules we live by now. And I dont think that any AAs will kill off newbies.

And no Mascrbresque thingie assulted not only bale. but also another Angmarian. Thats why.

And sinch bale beeing ogre and assulting you, why not attack the ogre guild?
hes only layman AA and so is Art.. But bale attacked the knights or knights attacked bale.. but somehow its AA thats in focus here. But that beeing said and again this is all out of game, I like the fact that ist AA who is again the main sinners if its so.. Its the Angmar way, our history is filled with Ilks and bad guys who did bad things toward the west.. I do believe back in time they at somepoint where waging war on all fronts.. Face it ... Angmar is back baby..;) and people fear them, rightfully. and again.. No Angmar kills off newbies..If they do I hope the players will Contact angmar council, Even if its the captain slaying you. The coincil can take matters up and punish the one doing the crimes. Next time try that and by god keep it in the game.. Im sure everyone knows now you where killed unjustifyed.. and so was I and so was pretty much everyone..

Player of Alor the disliked Moo cow.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 24 May 2010 23:28

I stopped reading after the third page because it had grown stupid.

A few points to make on my end:

1) Creed I know you and have known you for years, I know that you do not like pfighting, yet I also know that you have a tendency to be in guilds that are heavily involved in pfighting.

2) Creed you say that Poet cannot count because he is not active. Shame on you. You know how grudges in Genesis works. Poet killed half of the game off after the recode the last time he was active. It is the EXACT SAME situation as what Bale went through. Bale didn't play for a year, came back, and was attacked by people he'd never encountered from guilds. Well, you came back and are being attacked as a knight perhaps in vengeance for what Poet did, but it is because you are a knight.

3) It sucks to die, especially in a pfight. I've done my fair share of I'm not going to play anymore after I died in a few. I can sympathize with all of you.

4) Chamdin... you died, you got ganked as a wanderer. That really blows, but as you have pointed out multiple times, Gorboth asked if you wanted to pursue punishment, you said no. So stop_fucking_bringing_it_up. If your that torn about it you should have done something while you had the chance. Now you just sound like a hypocrite.

5) PvP is never going to be resolved guys. There is no system that is going to make everyone happy. For those of you who hate pfighting, I know that you do a damn good job of avoiding it but its always going to be inevitable that it will happen occasionally. Best hope is to just not get killed and try to move on with your day. If you don't want to pfight as much as it sucks join a guild like the gladiators (and hope your dumbass overseer doesn't declare war on the mages and get the entire guild killed ;) ) or mercenaries. The RP in the guild has potential but I understand wanting to RP something like a knight but not engaging in the pfighting. As long as I've known Earth in game he's done an exceptional job of avoiding it. Creed..... you tend to hang out with people who attract the pfighting :lol: But I don't know what else to tell you but try to blow it off and ignore it. Just make sure you survive.

But I presonally vote to have this thread locked as it really went nowhere but a giant shitflinging fest. Anyone agree?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/