BE WARNED !!

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: BE WARNED !!

Post by Amberlee » 23 May 2010 22:59

Yes but in Creed's defence he has never hurt anyone and have always spoken against the actions of those who actively participate.
He wants to be left alone, and by your own words you should actually respect that :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 23 May 2010 23:04

Wee didnt kill him for the fuck of good..!!!

and Chamdin.. Zabi is not my player I cant act on hes behalf.
and no I dont think its right for legends to kill wanderes. Infact
they should be punked for it.. But It seems this has gone out of
game now.. If you cant stand beeing in a fucking guild that
gets punked arounf a bit then i suggest u become a gladiator
or a cadet..

Gees.. When badguys die we just die and grumle.. When goodies get
arracked this is what happens..

Fuck the lot of you. im leaving this forum !!
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 23 May 2010 23:09

Please stay!

I'm goodie now and I won't cry! I promise!
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Chamdin
Wanderer

Post by Chamdin » 23 May 2010 23:20

Alorrana wrote:Wee didnt kill him for the fuck of good..!!!

and Chamdin.. Zabi is not my player I cant act on hes behalf.
and no I dont think its right for legends to kill wanderes. Infact
they should be punked for it.. But It seems this has gone out of
game now.. If you cant stand beeing in a fucking guild that
gets punked arounf a bit then i suggest u become a gladiator
or a cadet..

Gees.. When badguys die we just die and grumle.. When goodies get
arracked this is what happens..

Fuck the lot of you. im leaving this forum !!

I dont think Chamdin has ever sent any message to any AA member complaining about the slaughter Alorrana,and he will never do it.
He accepts the rules of the game.

However,The person behind the key board,that plays Chamdin,is a bit amused by your first post in this thread due to that episode and that is why I tease you.

Creed

Post by Creed » 23 May 2010 23:34

[quote="Alorrana"]Gees.. When badguys die we just die and grumle.. When goodies get arracked this is what happens..quote]

Did you think that this was my way of grumbling?

Or you have perhaps never heard any evil guys write things on a forum, because they got attacked or killed?
If that is the case, you're blind.

And so what if I am in that guild? Does that mean I have to leave it to others how I want to play the game?
Every time you force those ways on someone who clearly have stated they want no part in it, you do it at the risk of losing a player.

Which is my initial thought and usually response each time someone attacks me, or kills me. I stop playing for X amount of time.
Be it a day or a year.. But each time I stop.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2010 00:22

Creed its not a personal vendatta on you or any knights. We let you run.. We didnt even hunt you down. and yes we would have killed you if we had gotten the chance. as many would wack me if they get the chance.. But fact is Im a judge in my guild, and when my guild members get killed off by Knights and Calians then I get my hammer and go commence judgment
the angmar way and hammer beeing a tessto ! If you guys talked or poste combat reports on the boards so that you could keep up on what attacks who and what not, Your guild is waging war expect to be bumped around or killed.. If you played together and had any workinc council in the knights, im sure peace or a tready could be made with Angmar.. as Angmar has with rangers.
We offered one to Dagarims but when we wacked off madmartigan Beregond went nuts and took it out of the game all of it.. hes character didnt contact my chararcter saying, hey !! you broke tready.. or hey what the heck was that, Distrustfull Angmarians may you burn in hell..No its was OOC did you kill him.. Me Ya.. OOC then all things are off dont want to waist more time on you bla bla bla.. seriously.. Making anarmy that claims to hate the east and then claim to rp rp rp rp rp and one of their prized myths or legends get wacked off they break the facade and show true colors.. I feel bad about madmartigan was in the wrong place at the wrong time.. but the knight and calian we huntet didnt dare leave their guild halls. We raided the keep and the hounorfull knight remained inside hes bulky doors. I mean what knight is that !! what code of justice are they going by.. I urge those guilds waging war with Angmar to start talking togeher and.. heres the point.. Play_the_game...Otherwise wea are going to continue this forever and ever avery time you guys get punked around.. or we do... And yes im sure some baddies has whined before.. but gees.. You didnt even get killed.. None of the ones brave enough to kill bale dared face us.. no no home and hide in their castles and keeps.. That, is LAME if you ask me.. So this is basicially what Im going to share on this matter.. If you dont want to get attacked or killed, then stop attacking Angmars. And Aye Madmartigan wasnt attacking us or anything.. but thats whats called colladeral damage in a war.. Was on wrong place wrong time... THE END.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 24 May 2010 00:32

My thoughts on the subject:

1. From what I know Madmartigan was just casually questing without EQ when he got ganked and sapped. I'm not going to make it into his defence as I trust it was fair as both sides made but one mistake there:
a) Angmarims could have let him slip this time when (if) they saw he's not in a condition to fight back.
b) Madmartigan was just careless. Questing or not, when any of my char's allies or guilds were in an open conflict or even a tense situation with others, I would not let my guard down.
I'd call it even.

2. Knights, please stop locking the gates! I want to finish my tours from Tarshir!

No one seems to think about newbies this days :( And this tour should've been changed ages ago, it's very unfair and everyone who ever tried to play a gobbo will tell you that (along with a couple other quests).
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Bale
Beginner

Post by Bale » 24 May 2010 01:53

Seems like people keep forgetting how Genesis works. I had to be reminded myself within the last few months, so let me take a shot at explaining it...

We know this sucks for you, but there's nothing we are going to do about it. We know you spent a bunch of your free time working to progress in the game and we empathize that some jackass decided to ruin it because the rules allow them to, whether you deserve it or not. But those are the rules! That's the way it is! Like it or leave it. If you leave it, we're sorry to see you go, but thousands of players have left the game before you and we didn't even bother to write down why. We consider talking to people who feel like quitting a bit like negotiating with terrorists... we don't want you to do it, but we'd rather die than admit we might have done something to justify your anger. We will just try to attract new players rather than fix the problems that drive the current ones away! After all, it's always easier to find a new customer than keep an old one!

Feel lucky we have Gorboth! Before there wasn't nearly so much compasson and understanding!

--Bale

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 24 May 2010 04:47

Ironically, Bale just summed up my latest sabbatical.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 24 May 2010 05:22

Bring it Bitch! I eat cows like you for dinner! 8-)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/