Elven Archers

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kvator
Champion

Re: Elven Archers

Post by Kvator » 16 Dec 2018 18:21

Seeing that new krynn war-related archer-npc's have some bow-related special attacks I am wondering if there's a chance that we'll see viable archer option sometime in the future? (I guess some wizard was working on them - Carnak?)

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 16 Dec 2018 23:42

Kvator wrote:Seeing that new krynn war-related archer-npc's have some bow-related special attacks I am wondering if there's a chance that we'll see viable archer option sometime in the future? (I guess some wizard was working on them - Carnak?)
More than a chance!

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 18 Dec 2018 08:39

Arman wrote:
Kvator wrote:Seeing that new krynn war-related archer-npc's have some bow-related special attacks I am wondering if there's a chance that we'll see viable archer option sometime in the future? (I guess some wizard was working on them - Carnak?)
More than a chance!
Any chance it's something coming soon?

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 18 Dec 2018 10:12

Ody wrote:
Arman wrote:
More than a chance!
Any chance it's something coming soon?
Definitely before xmas (tm).

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 18 Dec 2018 13:04

Arman wrote:
More than a chance!
Great to hear that! Keeping fingers crossed.

Carnak
Wanderer

Post by Carnak » 27 Nov 2019 10:36

Lo and Behold! Carnak has returned to bless the Realms with his Slothfulness!

I have been in hibernation for quite some time now, but my first act at my dust covered coding table has been to give the archers some long due love and attention. I have therefore updated the Archers to include some exquisite abilities, enjoy!

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 27 Nov 2019 11:09

Told you all it would be done before xmas!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 27 Nov 2019 16:24

And the website is now up to date with the new information. The wizards are on fire today! :)

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 27 Nov 2019 21:49

None of you guys get enough credit. Thank you for all your hard work, heard a lot of good things about the Archer update from people who are testing the waters and the website looks awesome! :)
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Callimachus
Beginner

Post by Callimachus » 09 Jan 2020 01:47

I don't know what the Archers were like prior to that update from 27 Nov, but I've just recently tried them out. I really like it! Nor do I have any issues defeating opponents with just a bow -- so not just for RP. Nice guild, Carnak. I like it a lot.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/