Magic Map Additions

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 05 Jun 2017 19:04

Helm's Deep has been added to the magic map of Middle Earth! The small farm in Rohan has also been added to the magic map!

User avatar
Tarax the Terrible
Myth
Posts: 1331
Joined: 09 Mar 2010 20:33
Location: UK

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 05 Jun 2017 19:15

You are in room X

Code: Select all

:'######::::'#######:::'#######::'########::
'##... ##::'##.... ##:'##.... ##: ##.... ##:
 ##:::..::: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##:
 ##::'####: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##:
 ##::: ##:: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##:
 ##::: ##:: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##:
. ######:::. #######::. #######:: ########::
:......:::::.......::::.......:::........:::
::::::'##::'#######::'########::'####:
:::::: ##:'##.... ##: ##.... ##: ####:
:::::: ##: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##: ####:
:::::: ##: ##::X: ##: ########::: ##::
'##::: ##: ##:::: ##: ##.... ##::..:::
 ##::: ##: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##:'####:
. ######::. #######:: ########:: ####:
:......::::.......:::........:::....::
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 09 Jun 2017 07:33

The Holm and the baths have been added to the magic map of Avenir!

Drazson
Rising Hero
Posts: 311
Joined: 24 Jan 2016 21:27

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Drazson » 09 Jun 2017 21:47

Perrigrine wrote:The Holm and the baths have been added to the magic map of Avenir!
Awww yiss!

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 10 Jun 2017 01:41

The plains of Isengard have been added to the magic map of Middle Earth! The road to Isengard has also been added to the magic map and the Green Dragon Army Camp has been added to the magic map of Ansalon!

User avatar
Tarax the Terrible
Myth
Posts: 1331
Joined: 09 Mar 2010 20:33
Location: UK

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 10 Jun 2017 10:02

Great job.

There is so much of the game magic mapped now that when it disappears you feel a sense of almost panic lol

I do notice that on the very occasional odd room in a mapped area it disappears, what is the best way to feed back on this?
mail someone and quote the room id or something?
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

User avatar
Cherek
Site Admin
Posts: 2958
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Cherek » 10 Jun 2017 13:01

Hiring Perrigrine might have been my best accomplishment as AoD. And sure, Perrigrine himself deserves a little credit too of course.

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 10 Jun 2017 17:45

Tarax the Terrible wrote:Great job.

There is so much of the game magic mapped now that when it disappears you feel a sense of almost panic lol

I do notice that on the very occasional odd room in a mapped area it disappears, what is the best way to feed back on this?
mail someone and quote the room id or something?
That is correct. Please either send me a mail in game or send me a message here on the forums. A room ID or at least some description of the location should work.

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 10 Jun 2017 17:47

Cherek wrote:Hiring Perrigrine might have been my best accomplishment as AoD. And sure, Perrigrine himself deserves a little credit too of course.
Doesn't "hire" imply pay? ;)

User avatar
Cherek
Site Admin
Posts: 2958
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Cherek » 10 Jun 2017 20:27

Perrigrine wrote:
Cherek wrote:Hiring Perrigrine might have been my best accomplishment as AoD. And sure, Perrigrine himself deserves a little credit too of course.
Doesn't "hire" imply pay? ;)
I just paid you by giving you credit! So greedy.

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/