Magic Map Additions

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Johnny
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: 02 Apr 2010 09:33
Location: Washington State

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Johnny » 01 Feb 2018 00:53

Perrigrine wrote:Unfortunately the Forbidden City is probably the hardest area in Genesis to map. I've done part of it, part of it is halfway done, and another part has me completely befuddled. Please rest assured that it is an area I'm almost constantly working on.
I'll probably make my 2nd visit there when it's finished!

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 06 Feb 2018 04:09

The ruins in Raumdor have been added to the magic map!

User avatar
Drazson
Expert
Posts: 263
Joined: 24 Jan 2016 21:27

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Drazson » 06 Feb 2018 05:37

Johnny wrote:
Perrigrine wrote:Unfortunately the Forbidden City is probably the hardest area in Genesis to map. I've done part of it, part of it is halfway done, and another part has me completely befuddled. Please rest assured that it is an area I'm almost constantly working on.
I'll probably make my 2nd visit there when it's finished!
Where is this place? And, since it's forbidden, maybe you shouldn't go there! :)

User avatar
Shanoga
Wizard
Posts: 168
Joined: 03 Mar 2014 13:03
Location: US West

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Shanoga » 06 Feb 2018 06:03

Drazson wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Perrigrine wrote:Unfortunately the Forbidden City is probably the hardest area in Genesis to map. I've done part of it, part of it is halfway done, and another part has me completely befuddled. Please rest assured that it is an area I'm almost constantly working on.
I'll probably make my 2nd visit there when it's finished!
Where is this place? And, since it's forbidden, maybe you shouldn't go there! :)
It's the area east of the Bazaar in Avenir including the Ziggurat and the baths.

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 06 Feb 2018 22:32

The Crystal Palace has been added to the magic map of Calia! Thank you to Macumba for his help with this map!

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 13 Mar 2018 03:46

The Ranger Guild has been added to the magic map of Middle Earth!

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 29 Mar 2018 04:20

The Ziggurat has been added to the magic map of Avenir! As has the Forbidden City and a good chunk of the dark underground!

User avatar
Shanoga
Wizard
Posts: 168
Joined: 03 Mar 2014 13:03
Location: US West

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Shanoga » 29 Mar 2018 05:53

Perrigrine wrote:The Ziggurat has been added to the magic map of Avenir! As has the Forbidden City and a good chunk of the dark underground!
Oooh. This is quite a bit actually. Thank you!

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 29 Mar 2018 07:48

My pleasure.

Perrigrine
Wizard
Posts: 107
Joined: 17 Aug 2016 05:11

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Perrigrine » 21 Jul 2018 07:24

The Hall of Warriors (Neidar) has been added to the magic map of Ansalon/Iron Delving!

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/