Magic Map Additions

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Re: Magic Map Additions

Post by Drazson » 23 Jan 2018 19:11

Perrigrine wrote:The very tippy top of Minas Tirith has been added to the magic map of Middle Earth!
Rooms at the 7th circle are kinda shuffled, something is up :) Some of the rooms leading (visually only, I think) to the steps leading up and vice versa. Still helps a lot to navigate but could use a fix. Thanks!

Zugzug
Veteran

Post by Zugzug » 23 Jan 2018 20:16

Would it be possible to take a look at the terel trolls area? I know it's probably low on the list of things, but it's visited on a daily basis by multiple players. And it's a fairly easy area to show on a map, very straightforward layout.

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 24 Jan 2018 03:21

Drazson wrote:
Perrigrine wrote:The very tippy top of Minas Tirith has been added to the magic map of Middle Earth!
Rooms at the 7th circle are kinda shuffled, something is up :) Some of the rooms leading (visually only, I think) to the steps leading up and vice versa. Still helps a lot to navigate but could use a fix. Thanks!
Thank you for pointing out that error Drazson. It has now been repaired.

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 24 Jan 2018 03:22

Zugzug wrote:Would it be possible to take a look at the terel trolls area? I know it's probably low on the list of things, but it's visited on a daily basis by multiple players. And it's a fairly easy area to show on a map, very straightforward layout.
I will get on it right away.

Alteor
Adept

Post by Alteor » 24 Jan 2018 06:01

Cool thread!

I will be very happy with TT map!

Another one is Sybarus (not Utterdark, that I suspect is supposed to stay unmapped), that has some areas with no maps, or buggy maps.

For example while wlaking around the city sometimes the map of the area flash, only in a single specific room, and then you never see it again.

morgzaash
Adventurer

Post by morgzaash » 24 Jan 2018 15:56

Guess TrollShaws may have some bug : location 2w,2n and 2w,2n,ne from enterance is the buggy on map ?

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 27 Jan 2018 06:34

Zugzug wrote:Would it be possible to take a look at the terel trolls area? I know it's probably low on the list of things, but it's visited on a daily basis by multiple players. And it's a fairly easy area to show on a map, very straightforward layout.
The Terel trolls area has been added to the magic map!

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 27 Jan 2018 06:55

morgzaash wrote:Guess TrollShaws may have some bug : location 2w,2n and 2w,2n,ne from enterance is the buggy on map ?
Okay, I think I fixed it.

Alteor
Adept

Post by Alteor » 27 Jan 2018 16:30

Can you fix forbidden city map bugs? Some areas there DO have map, but you only see it in specific rooms, as you walk around it disappears and re-appears.

Perrigrine
Wizard

Post by Perrigrine » 31 Jan 2018 22:43

Unfortunately the Forbidden City is probably the hardest area in Genesis to map. I've done part of it, part of it is halfway done, and another part has me completely befuddled. Please rest assured that it is an area I'm almost constantly working on.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/