Genesis Forums
https://www.genesismud.org/forums/

Magic Map Additions
https://www.genesismud.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3700
Page 16 of 18

Author:  Drazson [ 23 Jan 2018 19:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Perrigrine wrote:
The very tippy top of Minas Tirith has been added to the magic map of Middle Earth!


Rooms at the 7th circle are kinda shuffled, something is up :) Some of the rooms leading (visually only, I think) to the steps leading up and vice versa. Still helps a lot to navigate but could use a fix. Thanks!

Author:  Zugzug [ 23 Jan 2018 20:16 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Would it be possible to take a look at the terel trolls area? I know it's probably low on the list of things, but it's visited on a daily basis by multiple players. And it's a fairly easy area to show on a map, very straightforward layout.

Author:  Perrigrine [ 24 Jan 2018 03:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Drazson wrote:
Perrigrine wrote:
The very tippy top of Minas Tirith has been added to the magic map of Middle Earth!


Rooms at the 7th circle are kinda shuffled, something is up :) Some of the rooms leading (visually only, I think) to the steps leading up and vice versa. Still helps a lot to navigate but could use a fix. Thanks!


Thank you for pointing out that error Drazson. It has now been repaired.

Author:  Perrigrine [ 24 Jan 2018 03:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Zugzug wrote:
Would it be possible to take a look at the terel trolls area? I know it's probably low on the list of things, but it's visited on a daily basis by multiple players. And it's a fairly easy area to show on a map, very straightforward layout.


I will get on it right away.

Author:  Alteor [ 24 Jan 2018 06:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Cool thread!

I will be very happy with TT map!

Another one is Sybarus (not Utterdark, that I suspect is supposed to stay unmapped), that has some areas with no maps, or buggy maps.

For example while wlaking around the city sometimes the map of the area flash, only in a single specific room, and then you never see it again.

Author:  morgzaash [ 24 Jan 2018 15:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Guess TrollShaws may have some bug : location 2w,2n and 2w,2n,ne from enterance is the buggy on map ?

Author:  Perrigrine [ 27 Jan 2018 06:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Zugzug wrote:
Would it be possible to take a look at the terel trolls area? I know it's probably low on the list of things, but it's visited on a daily basis by multiple players. And it's a fairly easy area to show on a map, very straightforward layout.


The Terel trolls area has been added to the magic map!

Author:  Perrigrine [ 27 Jan 2018 06:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

morgzaash wrote:
Guess TrollShaws may have some bug : location 2w,2n and 2w,2n,ne from enterance is the buggy on map ?


Okay, I think I fixed it.

Author:  Alteor [ 27 Jan 2018 16:30 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Can you fix forbidden city map bugs? Some areas there DO have map, but you only see it in specific rooms, as you walk around it disappears and re-appears.

Author:  Perrigrine [ 31 Jan 2018 22:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: Magic Map Additions

Unfortunately the Forbidden City is probably the hardest area in Genesis to map. I've done part of it, part of it is halfway done, and another part has me completely befuddled. Please rest assured that it is an area I'm almost constantly working on.

Page 16 of 18 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/