Quickness

A place for Genesis Wizards to share their latest projects and updates.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
sylphan
Veteran

Re: Quickness

Post by sylphan » 18 Apr 2018 01:05

Johnny wrote:
sylphan wrote:
Johnny wrote:Fast is smooth and smooth is fast right? How about bringing discipline into the quickness. The more discipline you have compared the the average of the rest of your stats the faster you move. If it's substantially lower than your average then you move slower?
And what meaningful relationship do you see between discipline and quickness?
Fast is smooth and smooth is fast. If you aren't disciplined then you're more likely to make mistakes slowing you down (e.g. not positioning yourself properly to execute an action).
Hmm. Neglects to consider quickness as something that comes naturally to people who are ... quick. Agree to disagree, I guess.

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 18 Apr 2018 01:39

sylphan wrote: Hmm. Neglects to consider quickness as something that comes naturally to people who are ... quick. Agree to disagree, I guess.
I don't think we are even discussing the same thing now. Sounds like you moved on to dexterity and I was talking about how discipline can improve quickness (i.e. haste).

If people who are naturally quicker and very disciplined in their moments then they would maximize their quickness, based off the suggestion I threw out there.

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 08 May 2018 19:59

Johnny wrote:Fast is smooth and smooth is fast right?
Wrong.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

In an effort to contribute something on topic:

Remove it, or copy it. I am in the remove it camp.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/