Healing weapons.

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Rhaegar
Legend

Re: Healing weapons.

Post by Rhaegar » 03 Aug 2010 06:35

In my opinion, weapons like BSA are fine (although it healing from the pack is not) since they have certain properties that limit their use:
- require stats and skills to be wielded
- knowledge on how to use them
- burst healing from BSA is pretty neat, but it has limited number of charges and re-charging it might prove to be a bit problematic
- it's not a top-of-the-line weapon

What I mean here is that items that grant you powerful effects (like healing) should come with a tradeoff of some kind. With crystal waraxe there is no tradeoff, it deals good damage, it heals, it doesn't dull, it lets you wear a shield... I mean, come on! Make it two-handed and dulling (actually, even very frail, as it's crystal ffs) and the situation changes dramatically.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 03 Aug 2010 07:22

Crystal axe is also usable during mud-sex and is also able to bind your tie (when used with the right secret command and only when it's super-holy - there is a very secret level of "holy" only Knights and Rangers can achieve).
Last edited by Laurel on 03 Aug 2010 09:37, edited 1 time in total.

Sharn
Expert

Post by Sharn » 03 Aug 2010 09:30

Laurel wrote:Crystal axe is also usable during mud-sex and it can also able to bind your tie (when used with the right secret command and only when it's super-holy - there is a very secret level of "holy" only Knights and Rangers can achieve).
Knights and Rangers can achieve it only if [secret guild info removed] - hence it is properly balanced.
Last edited by Sharn on 03 Aug 2010 09:44, edited 1 time in total.

Recoba
Great Adventurer

Post by Recoba » 26 Sep 2010 12:12

Laurel wrote:Crystal axe is also usable during mud-sex and is also able to bind your tie (when used with the right secret command and only when it's super-holy - there is a very secret level of "holy" only Knights and Rangers can achieve).
Axe-sex - doesn't sound very safe :mrgreen:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/