Limited Items.

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Limited Items.

Post by Cherek » 17 Sep 2010 01:09

Zorath wrote:Only thing I see as illegal with that, is if you had a second with double log.
If it wasnt that, it sounds almoust like the wizards were having fun themselves with looting gladiator rack... but who knows..
But it makes me wonder, cause what rule would you break?

How about using a a second only to gain information to be used by your other char(s)?

Greneth

Re: Limited Items.

Post by Greneth » 17 Sep 2010 02:44

Cherek wrote:
Zorath wrote:Only thing I see as illegal with that, is if you had a second with double log.
If it wasnt that, it sounds almoust like the wizards were having fun themselves with looting gladiator rack... but who knows..
But it makes me wonder, cause what rule would you break?

How about using a a second only to gain information to be used by your other char(s)?
Not really if my second is of course a Glad and he would be posting the info for everyone else to see within his own guild, he's not using it for himself but the guild as a whole. And no there was no double log, believe it had to do with idling. I really have no clue just remember being told no and flicked on the nose like a dog.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/