guild armours.

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

guild armours.

Post by Alorrana » 25 Sep 2011 14:53

just a thought.

its normal within any army than you serve it provides its armours. right ? what if the current racks where used to improve the armours within the guild.. I mean. the more good items you toss in the rack, the better the guilds armours would be. then insted of going hunting for filling the racks, you would actually hunt for the guilds armoury.

The when logging on a player could simply request a set of armours, and depending on how hard the mates has been working, the better the armour would be.
If nothing has been done to the racks, the guilds armour would be in the low end of the AC scale..

Then make it able for the players to fully costumize hes/hers armours. or simply a guild armour in basic guild colors.

proberly a big nay on this one.. :) but heck wanted to throw it out there.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Recoba
Great Adventurer

Re: guild armours.

Post by Recoba » 25 Sep 2011 15:58

I really like the thing some guilds have with being able to paint/change appearance of armours to get the right look for the guild. Perhaps that could be extended a bit. The blademaster swords are a nice thing as well.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 26 Sep 2011 02:20

Custimization on nearly everything is something I have always supported and wanted implemented. New Worlds has a feature that allows the player to create their own descriptions for character.

I think skins for weapons doing nothing but change the appearance and not the specials would also be really fun to play with.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 06 Oct 2011 20:28

I like it.
At the basic level its a Bubba clone with changed description's for the gear.

More interesting incarnations would be sort of what the Ogres are doing with heads and credits.
1,000,000 heads unlocks armour x to buy, which is dam expensive to boot.
Guild ranks can provide discounts.
Normal credits and magic credits.

Not like the Nigget armoury, available Nigget gear for a Tax cost.
(Their gear not a lot better than Bubba's or Palanthas Smithy its there for Roleplay mainly, which is cool)

Ogres breaks the mold vs Bubba here with really really good magic gear being available
(at credits and a very high plat cost)
But since it is all they can run with on the armour side that is fair.

If it was something for AA it would be good to have Elf slaves smithying for us.
The rangers could raid and free them, they would then work for the rangers out of gratitude.
Until we attack the rangers guild and enslave them once more.
They would make non magic items, to get magic items we would have to bring back other slaves and sacrifice them to empower the item in Minas Morgul. Imbuements with lives instead of ghosts..
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 07 Oct 2011 10:51

Tarax the Terrible wrote: The rangers could raid and free them, they would then work for the rangers out of gratitude.
Until we attack the rangers guild and enslave them once more.
They would make non magic items, to get magic items we would have to bring back other slaves and sacrifice them to empower the item in Minas Morgul. Imbuements with lives instead of ghosts..
gnomish inventors idea comming up: create a gizmo, that would encase these elves in belts of explosives which detonate upon arriving in a smithy other than the Rangers' one

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/