Runed Axe

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: Runed Axe

Post by Laurel » 19 Jan 2012 18:02

bromen wrote:way back I was a thief, 1.5 years ago, I was able to attain the shadow axe a few times. It had a cool emote where shadows would flicker when you swing it and sometimes it would turn into something (can't remember) that had an affect on it's target. No idea what triggered it or how to use it.

When I used the runed axe on centaurs, I never witnessed an electrical discharge. When fighting gont guards and those much smaller than I, I would see the axe's proc on a fairly regular basis.

I really wish the game had some sort of identify that helped provide info IN DETAIL on the item you're using. I would definitely use a money sink like imbuements to find out more about items I use.

Bromen
I never saw the item work, but there is at least one that's supposed to do just that ... or?

Ragni
Wanderer

Re: Runed Axe

Post by Ragni » 09 Feb 2012 19:20

After a bit of testing

>smear axe
> You rip the corpse of a mad smelly orc apart thoroughly smearing the blade with
blood.

After 9 or so corpses have been smeared.

>The runed axe discharges a blast of static as it gouges deeply into the mad
>smelly orc.
>The mad smelly orc screams loudly. ARRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
>The mad smelly orc died.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/