Bloody Steel Axe

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Syrk
Rising Hero

Re: Bloody Steel Axe

Post by Syrk » 04 Apr 2012 05:55

Rhaegar wrote:[Pity they changed it so that it can't kill you now :(
I was the very last victim.
Also, does it still make you hate hobbits?
Yep.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 04 Apr 2012 07:22

What, it cant kill you anymore? But... but... that was perhaps the most legendary way to die in the whole game. It was basically the gladiator initiation! Die on the BSA as greenhorne and you're a true glad!

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 04 Apr 2012 10:21

Cherek wrote:What, it cant kill you anymore? But... but... that was perhaps the most legendary way to die in the whole game. It was basically the gladiator initiation! Die on the BSA as greenhorne and you're a true glad!
often the first scar ;)

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 10 Dec 2012 19:04

Cherek wrote:What, it cant kill you anymore? But... but... that was perhaps the most legendary way to die in the whole game. It was basically the gladiator initiation! Die on the BSA as greenhorne and you're a true glad!
I couldn't agree more. Why did they change that? If you are so small that you can die from it then you are small enough to recover from a death in less then a week. Why would they change that?

That death is almost as legendary as the grimoir-death, falling-down-the-stairs-death or get-lost-in-mist-death. Those are the things that makes it exciting to explore new places AND items.

Bring back BSAs death!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 10 Dec 2012 21:52

Those are indeed true classic deaths...:)

Well I dont know if iBSA death is removed, I did not know anyone had touched any Kalad code in a long time. But I assume Rhaegar has tried it since he said it cant kill you anymore?

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 11 Dec 2012 22:35

Random deaths 4 lyfe! YOLO
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/