Equipment Hoarding

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

On the topic of equipment hoarding ...

Certain guilds nearly always hoard weapons they do not use to prevent them from being in the hands of those that would benefit from them, and it is a very serious flaw in the current design.
31%
Equipment hoarding does happen occasionally, but the average player will only be moderately impacted making it not a huge problem.
45%
Equipment hoarding is overstated, and is not actually a problem at all.
24%

Total votes: 51

Alexi
Veteran

Re: Equipment Hoarding

Post by Alexi » 15 Aug 2013 22:10

Recoba wrote:Maybe someone could split this thread.
Didn't mean to go off-topic there, but my view still stands that equipment hoarding has become a viable way of making your enemy suffer during that armageddon. It takes quite a bit of effort to not only collect your own gear, but that in which you know could be used against you by someone you maybe hunting. Not all items boot right at armageddon anymore, so its now possible to find the highly-desired items throughout the turning of the realms.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 15 Aug 2013 22:24

Pretty much agree with Alexi here...
Farm those crystal axes!
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 15 Aug 2013 23:29

Rangers have always been a favorite of mine and are very interesting to me for obvious reasons (RP and proximity to Minas Morgul). They are the natural enemy of MM in my opinion. I don't want to reveal too much but I will say that it is my firm belief that a Ranger who is smart will be very hard to kill by an MM. I've had enough run-ins with them to know that they can be very troublesome.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 16 Aug 2013 00:00

Celephias wrote:Ranger who is smart will be very hard to kill by an MM
amen lol

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 16 Aug 2013 00:02

:lol:

Did that incident dent your pride a bit Celly? :D
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 16 Aug 2013 02:15

amberlee wrote::lol:

Did that incident dent your pride a bit Celly? :D
Who says there was only one incident?! ;-)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 16 Aug 2013 15:00

:lol:
Yeah there is that :P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/