Blue Moon weapon!

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Arcon

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Arcon » 27 Nov 2013 10:23

Laurel wrote:
gorboth wrote:It's basically like a decent layman guild all in one weapon. Fighting undead, you'd get 3 special attacks all firing at different times. ;-)

G.
you do realize that without a pronounced (or higher) viciousness on this particular sword it's quite worse than a green steel longsword? ;)

I wouldn't be able to hit a tree with this sword even less a undead fighting back but if by luck I would hit it it would explode. :) I made it into stones.
It didn't save since it is from the beginning of arma.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 27 Nov 2013 10:23

Laurel wrote:
gorboth wrote:It's basically like a decent layman guild all in one weapon. Fighting undead, you'd get 3 special attacks all firing at different times. ;-)

G.
you do realize that without a pronounced (or higher) viciousness on this particular sword it's quite worse than a green steel longsword? ;)
yeah, as far as I experienced you need to make a hit to activate imbuement specials.

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 27 Nov 2013 13:53

A good hunt and a good find nonetheless! Thanks Gorby and Petros for alerting us to its presence, I enjoyed the hunt for it immensely. Though it seems that imbued items are becoming increasingly more rare, the chase for that 'white whale' is well worth it!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 27 Nov 2013 16:12

Actually, imbuements aren't becoming more rare at all. But ... there was a mistake this last army cycle which turned imbuements off for a full three days. Thank you to Irk for alerting me to it. Petros figured out the problem and we got them turned back on. In the meanwhile, we had three days with no imbuements, so that probably did make them feel quite a bit more rare.

All is returned to normal now. ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/