Blue Moon weapon!

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Manglor
Rising Hero
Posts: 322
Joined: 16 Sep 2013 17:30
Location: Dieppe, NB, Canada

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Manglor » 27 Nov 2013 00:31

arcon wrote:This scimitar was forged by orcs, as the crude workmanship reveals, but it is a dangerous weapon nevertheless. The blade and the
crosspiece are made from iron, while the hilt is made from dark charred wood.
It looks like it is in prime condition.
A faint fluctuation in the weapon's colour seems to be occuring.
Bone formations along its surface emit a faint glow.
An intense disturbance in the air surrounding the weapon catches your attention.
Is it this one?
Damn, nice one!

User avatar
petros
Site Admin
Posts: 473
Joined: 03 Mar 2010 07:50

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by petros » 27 Nov 2013 01:04

Yup! That's the one!

User avatar
Amorana
Expert
Posts: 296
Joined: 04 Nov 2013 20:26

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Amorana » 27 Nov 2013 01:29

arcon wrote:This scimitar was forged by orcs, as the crude workmanship reveals, but it is a dangerous weapon nevertheless. The blade and the
crosspiece are made from iron, while the hilt is made from dark charred wood.
It looks like it is in prime condition.
A faint fluctuation in the weapon's colour seems to be occuring.
Bone formations along its surface emit a faint glow.
An intense disturbance in the air surrounding the weapon catches your attention.
Is it this one?

Great find Arcon. What was it on, if you feel like sharing?

Edited... autocorrect fail.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Arcon

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Arcon » 27 Nov 2013 02:34

It was like a fun mini event. As soon as he said orc I cleaned out all the orcs with a one handed sword around old smart gobbos club, camp north of Bree, Moria then I went south towards Rohan, Osgiliath and then I crossed the river into the Ithilien. There I found the sword in the hands of one of the smallest orcs in all of Ithilien, in the orc part of the camp.

There should be more of this type of semi events but they should be posted in Sparkle for everyone to compete for the prize.

User avatar
Amorana
Expert
Posts: 296
Joined: 04 Nov 2013 20:26

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Amorana » 27 Nov 2013 02:38

arcon wrote:It was like a fun mini event. As soon as he said orc I cleaned out all the orcs with a one handed sword around old smart gobbos club, camp north of Bree, Moria then I went south towards Rohan, Osgiliath and then I crossed the river into the Ithilien. There I found the sword in the hands of one of the smallest orcs in all of Ithilien, in the orc part of the camp.

There should be more of this type of semi events but they should be posted in Sparkle for everyone to compete for the prize.
Good sweep! Funny that the weapon was on such a small fry. Hope you peeled those imbuements off and stuck them in a lapidarium quick!
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Kiara
Champion
Posts: 610
Joined: 03 May 2013 16:20

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 02:39

arcon wrote:It was like a fun mini event. As soon as he said orc I cleaned out all the orcs with a one handed sword around old smart gobbos club, camp north of Bree, Moria then I went south towards Rohan, Osgiliath and then I crossed the river into the Ithilien. There I found the sword in the hands of one of the smallest orcs in all of Ithilien, in the orc part of the camp.

There should be more of this type of semi events but they should be posted in Sparkle for everyone to compete for the prize.
So is it any good? Try it on Fluffy?:)

User avatar
gorboth
Site Admin
Posts: 2293
Joined: 03 Mar 2010 20:51
Location: Some old coffin

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by gorboth » 27 Nov 2013 03:47

It's basically like a decent layman guild all in one weapon. Fighting undead, you'd get 3 special attacks all firing at different times. ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kiara
Champion
Posts: 610
Joined: 03 May 2013 16:20

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 03:58

gorboth wrote:It's basically like a decent layman guild all in one weapon. Fighting undead, you'd get 3 special attacks all firing at different times. ;-)

G.
Hehe. Yikes. Combine it with a runie or something in the other hand it's probably pretty nasty.:)

Zar
Hero
Posts: 393
Joined: 21 Feb 2011 19:17

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Zar » 27 Nov 2013 07:10

Seems awesome.
But not saving of course?

Laurel

Re: Blue Moon weapon!

Post by Laurel » 27 Nov 2013 09:16

gorboth wrote:It's basically like a decent layman guild all in one weapon. Fighting undead, you'd get 3 special attacks all firing at different times. ;-)

G.
you do realize that without a pronounced (or higher) viciousness on this particular sword it's quite worse than a green steel longsword? ;)

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/