Hoarding

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Icarus
Veteran
Posts: 244
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 20:54

Re: Hoarding

Post by Icarus » 19 Mar 2015 23:10

Laurel wrote:Btw. Laurel was a myth SS kender not long ago (rly!) - please go die with your claims, Icarus! You were even there, when the two of us tried Fael-thas - remember? Your hero merc bm was doing more dmg and was a better tank than Laurel with a quickwood.
A) Laurel didn't join as a medium sized or small and grind to Myth AS kender.
B) Laurel was tanking Fael-Thas. Blind and stunned, no matter the size, does no damage.
C) Merc dmg is lower than sling point for point at same size, given a decent weapon in both hands. BM is better than Militia, but give only the attack, nothing more.

But sure, there have been myth SS kenders, but find me one who, without recovery in the picture, have grown from, say, expert to legend or Lars forbid, myth... ;)
Flee you fools!

User avatar
Alorrana
Myth
Posts: 1009
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 11:23
Location: Mordor. passing gass.

Re: Hoarding

Post by Alorrana » 19 Mar 2015 23:27

Here is a jaw breaker !

Remove all uber weapons.

make weapon smiths(npc) able to sell insaine uber weapons

Make player able to fully customize the weapon to hes/her choise

charge alot of plats for them. ALOT.

They would become a permanent weapon, so no matter what this is
your weapon, perma saves. If you want another.. Pay..

you have to tend and maintain it. It would last perhaps 5-10 arma
periods. untill it finally breaks.


And do the same with armours. Pay, get the economy rolling. :)

Anyways..im wird.. cheers !

cow out.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Kvator
Titan
Posts: 542
Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25

Re: Hoarding

Post by Kvator » 19 Mar 2015 23:52

Icarus wrote:.
But sure, there have been myth SS kenders, but find me one who, without recovery in the picture, have grown from, say, expert to legend or Lars forbid, myth... ;)
hmm, me? from expert/rh to halfway to myth (MOST of it before the recovery system was implemented).
and sling IS worse than mattack (dmg-wise sling might* be slightly better, but mattack is like 2x faster)

You claimed that you have character in SS. Having character and playing character are actually two different things.

* after second thought I am not even sure of that. I just realized that I was using sling as a medium legend with best possible weapon (quickwood) and mattack as a small champion with hsc/tessto at best (without max title even)

Drip
Wanderer
Posts: 57
Joined: 31 Jan 2015 06:28
Location: Canada

Re: Hoarding

Post by Drip » 20 Mar 2015 19:33

Alorrana wrote:Here is a jaw breaker !

Remove all uber weapons.

make weapon smiths(npc) able to sell insaine uber weapons

Make player able to fully customize the weapon to hes/her choise

charge alot of plats for them. ALOT.

They would become a permanent weapon, so no matter what this is
your weapon, perma saves. If you want another.. Pay..

you have to tend and maintain it. It would last perhaps 5-10 arma
periods. untill it finally breaks.


And do the same with armours. Pay, get the economy rolling. :)

Anyways..im wird.. cheers !

cow out.
So the game turns into a equipment collecting thing with everyone saving up money to buy insane uber weapons/armors...
(if you don't understand what I've written, assume I have bad wording)

User avatar
OgreToyBoy
Champion
Posts: 610
Joined: 05 Mar 2010 11:36

Re: Hoarding

Post by OgreToyBoy » 20 Mar 2015 20:36

Join Ogres Alorrana, you can find what you seek in that Guild.

You will have the bestest club in the game, pretty insane armours and it will only cost you some time and platinums.

Are just one or maybe two negative aspects of the guild, but you have to find those out by yourself.

cheers.

Laurel

Re: Hoarding

Post by Laurel » 20 Mar 2015 21:09

OgreToyBoy wrote:Are just one or maybe two negative aspects of the guild, but you have to find those out by yourself.

cheers.
with the downgrade to non-imbue speed items, one of the more severe drawbacks is gone imo

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/